Creation kit INI files

I've only recently started modding FO4 and have ignored some of the CK problems.   But its reached the point that those problems are dragging down my efforts.   I've modded skyrim, FNV and others so I have some experience.  

so heres the problem I have,  the object preview appears as a 1 inch wide, top to bottom bar that can not be resized.   My first Idea was to go into the INI and fix it.   great idea, except there is only one ini in the folder, the ckprefs ini, thats it no other.  I had to add a Ckcustom INI to allow multiple masters.  

So on a whim I deleted the prefs ini, started CK to generate a new one, and the preview window now takes up half the screen, I resize and instantly it returns to the old bar window and can not be resized.  

Any suggestion on how to fix this would be appreciated, it gets old having to double click on each static piece to get a view when trying to build buildings and vaults, old and takes triple or more time than it should.

• 1 month later...

Archived