Being a Mistress

I was wondering if there was a mod that allowed to be some rich male's (mainly thanes and jarls) mistress, i.e. hooking with them up occasionally in their homes with some substantial monetary benefits (gold, jewelry, clothes). Some sugar daddy fetishes would be nice. Would be even better if the mod had the relations initiative coming from a male with some courting phase, with some dates that don't end with sex (but with gifts). And while I'm dreaming, harassing a man to divorce his wife would be fun  :)

And yet another idea centered around males who own houses - a cleaning service from a maid in sexy outfit. You walk around the house sweeping the flour (and possibly other animated activities), the male follows you around the house and can propose to undress, have sex. He can ask to do it for free or offer some money. Declining a sex request can lead to rape and possibly even SD+ enslavement.

Archived