Skyrim Animation

Vylade

Heya guys. I've been wondering about skyrim animations and I've seen that people are very capable of making anything into an animation. 

I'm wondering about different idle animations. I enjoy PinupPoser, but one of the things it lacks that I haven't found in any other mod since is breathing idle animations. 

I'm essentially looking for mods that have animations like PinupPoser, but that are animated to breath and seem alive. Something like PrettyMotion, but more adult oriented. 

What are your thoughts? :D

So, this is a program that allows you to pretty much do whatever you want to your desktop background. I've been making these kind of things for a good bit now, but they don't look very alive like the standard idle animation does. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945080077

For Skyrim, you can use 3D Studio or Blender.

Plugins for both are for the old versions, but with some trick, you can use the latest versions.

Archived