RPG - Lust Town

NRT MHA

Lust Town

UUR28ks.jpg

Lust Town is our first big adult game project, influenced by some adult rpg.

The protagonist of our adventure meet a girl who hid a weird secret. He obtains powers and is entangled in a battle between fairies and succubus, between cartels of the drug and policemen and all this surrounded by a lot of lust.
Still under development, it is an RPG game with several missions and decision-making during the game that affect story.

First alfa version avaible for patreons. Current version 0.0.3b

cYhAB6k.jpg

Tips:

Read the dialogues, they are not worthy of Shakespeare, but they will give you clues on how to follow the adventure.
Explore the city and talk to citizens.
Keep in mind that some options may vary the course of your game.
On your inventory, you have a "map" item. Use it when you need it.
The couch on your room to wait until evening, or use your skill for it.
Gather your brothel money every day or you will lose it.
Touch your skelly in your room for access to your memories.
To buy your motorcycle (fast trips around the city) you will need $
On your memories room, installed an “Alpha cheat”, fast cash for your motorcycle. (Still under testing)

JsmV1V7.jpg

hZ0f3TO.jpg

MFJz3TY.jpg

UntD8ev.jpg

7fS4yX5.jpg

tv6WlB3.jpg

dg1n2oB.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not my cup of tea.

Mainly it's because of the images. Girls look like blow up dolls to me. While some will like that... so it isn't a negative, but I appreciate a more realistic appearance and also verity in shape. You did a good job on the main character's body, which is often ignored and done poorly.

I admit the premise has me curious just to see the story, maybe I will give it a try once there is more development... Hmmm I just might try it.

I wish you well on your project.

Not my cup of tea.

Mainly it's because of the images. Girls look like blow up dolls to me. While some will like that... so it isn't a negative, but I appreciate a more realistic appearance and also verity in shape. You did a good job on the main character's body, which is often ignored and done poorly.

I admit the premise has me curious just to see the story, maybe I will give it a try once there is more development... Hmmm I just might try it.

I wish you well on your project.

Thanks for feedback =)

Yes, there are girls of all styles (right now, only seven active npcs, but there will be a lot more), but predominantly girls with "round boobies", but you will find teens, tiny tits ladies, etc...

We have worked hard, or that is our intention, in that the game also hooks through history, not just for the adult scenes. It is a game with many possible "game over" and different stories that make the protagonist's life rather interesting, and it is important that the appearance of the "male" character, as well as the npc and surrounding characters, are made with care, details Matter

One of the main npcs is a fae with horns, yes, is not realistic =)

h5RgjFj.jpg
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived