CK2 - Idea for a "Write your Own" sex story mod

rags17

Hi All

First off - this is my first post, yay me !

I have owned CK2 for around three years and have been modding it since even before then (ie via the shareware version).  One of my earliest mods added two new traits for women - Big Boobs and Tiny Tits.  This mod runs a single event on all women in the game and then adds the appropriate trait between ages 12 and 21, each of which has certain advantages and disadvantages, eg increased Intrigue, reduced Personal Combat skill etc.

I play with this mod in nearly all of my games (it helps me choose my wife and concubines !)  and lately I have been thinking about expanding it to add more sizes and to add a corresponding hips or ass size trait.  Combined with my other more lust filled thoughts (!) this got me thinking about going full bore and adding a complete "Write your Own Adventure" style sex mod.

The whole idea would be to add a big collection of new sexual traits - breast size, ass size, dick size, pussy tightness and so on.  The obvious ones would be public, but the others wouldn't appear until the player took the woman as a wife, concubine or lover or had sex with her while she was a "guest" in his dungeon, things like pussy tightness, nipples shape and so on.  There would also be "customizable" traits for women such as pussy hair trim, piercings and so on that could be edited by the character via decision.

Now for the fun part !

The sex itself would be in the style of a "Write your Own" adventure book.  Since CK2 only allows four options per pop-up the process would start with a decision on the relevant women to initiate sex, either erotically or forcefully.  I was even thinking about adding a Game Rule so that the M rated version had most of the new traits, the R-rated version would allow the Erotic Sex option and the X-rated version would add the violent sex version.

Anyway, once the process was initiated the player would then move down the relevant decision tree taking decisions to undress, tease, tickle, spank or even beat his partner/victim.  The tree would end with decisions to fuck, facefuck etc his victim, thus ending in an orgasm.  Each action would have a selection of texts (using variable localisations) and would yield temporary character flags on the partner/victim, such as sore pussy, sore jaw, bruised tits etc.  Repeated use of an action such as Whip Tits may even yield a Wounded trait, most of the other temporary traits would go away after a few days or weeks.

At the same time the partner/victim would get another set of temporary modifiers for Fear, Lust and maybe one or two other categories (Defiance ? Submission ?), again by maxing these out the payer could unlock other decisions such as Force Orgasm, Rape and so on.

My question to the crowd is - has this been done before ?  I only just found this site and my quick search found lots of half supported, half dead sex mods, but none that actually turns a large set of linked decisions into an interactive sex story.  Would anyone be interested in playing this ?  Would anyone like to help ?

My guess is that like any story this mod could start small and grow in later versions.  The simplest version would have four options at the start, each of which led to one pop up with a mix of variable sexy text and one single conclusion.  Example - Option 1 - Take her Roughly, Option 2 - Take her Gently etc.  Take Option 1 and get a nice full paragraph of text describing the scene in obscene detail, with 3-4 variations, plus one option button on that pop up to end the thread.

Later versions of the mod would have each option lead to other options so that a full sex session could be dozens of pop-ups long with scores or hundreds of text variations along the way.  Like everything else in this game it's all text based data so putting in the full texts to Lady Chatterley's Lover, Deep Throat and Fuck-Mad Tentacle Rape Monsters From Mars would all together be minuscule, both from a file size (since it's all text) and from a CPU load perspective (pop ups only actioned as called and not on AI characters.

Any interest out there and if so, any thoughts on what you'd all like to see ?

Well, I personally would enjoy having a mod like this.  However, given that most people on this board probably use the Dark World and/or the Christianity mods available here, you would need to make sure your added traits were compatible with those mods.  That said, if you were to do something like expand Dark World's "spend time with" decision to be more involved that would great.

I actually had no idea of making this mod compatible with any other existing mod.  The idea is to make a mod that is an interactive sex story writer rather than a mod that allows you to marry your sister or bonk your mother.

I suppose I'll just create this for my own amusement then. :-/

I actually had no idea of making this mod compatible with any other existing mod.  The idea is to make a mod that is an interactive sex story writer rather than a mod that allows you to marry your sister or bonk your mother.

I suppose I'll just create this for my own amusement then. :-/

I am not saying not to make it or that you need to make it compatible.  I was actually just trying to let you know that many of the people here used mods that already had some added traits similar to those you mentioned, and that if you created this mod you might want to avoid adding in redundant traits, or include them as an optional extra rather the part of the main mod.  The interactive story part would be very appealing and I am sure many would appreciate that.

Since you're asking for general feedback, I'll be happy to give some.

Of course I can mostly just speak for myself, so this is just one set of opinions/impression out of many.

++General++

- Generally speaking: More diverse content and modders is always great, so glad to see you here.

- Different versions with different ratings sound great, but also tedious to maintain. I'd suggest making it just one mod, but have one of those nifty game rules you can set on a new game. It would mean adding lots of checks for these, but probably saves work and headaches in the long run.

- When people referred to compatibility they only mean to support you. If your mod is compatible with the others on the board it simply means a wider audience. Of course it is your decision to make and you should be happy with what you created.

++Traits++

- Traits with different breast and dick sizes have been around for a while and many here enjoy them in one form or another, myself included.

- More detailed traits are around as well (though I don't think someone made nipple shapes so far). I personally don't care a lot about these, but I guess quite a few of the other people here do and there's even a dedicated (sub)mod for it.

- The idea of some of these being hidden from the public eye sounds great.

++CYOA++

- Interactive sex stories have been implemented, yes, but not interactive sex as such (which is what your idea sounds like), apart from a few come inside/outside choices.

- Modifiers by choices sound fine, but for me personally a bit minor. How long will a sore jaw actually last? How long is that in a CK2 game? But I bet some people will really like it, so if you want to, go for it.

- The idea of choices and different descriptions sounds pretty good, one could even add appropriate trait checks to alter descriptions (based on sizes and all - though this might quadruple the work).

- If this is expanded it could really become quite intricate, which I'd love, but will also take many (many!) hours of hard work. Starting small and then slowly adding to it sounds like a solid plan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

1. How about choosing possibilities of "educate as a boy" or "educate as a girl"? 2. How about choosing possibilities of veiling women or not? 3. How about possibilities of interracting with a teacher something like "ask an advice" on any matter?

• 6 months later...

I am thinking about a mod that allows to interact with the Guardian. Like asking opinion about the state affairs if during the regency. Would be very useful if the Guardian is of Another religion and Culture. Like asking opinion about clothes if they belong to Another Culture. Like the decision of starting the Holy War (the Guardian can be against it). Maybe add some racism and multiculture. How about religious freedom law? Or the possibility like Learning the language of the Guardian (I mean not by traditional education but as an Active interaction on the guardian's portrait. Adding a trait "Can speak additional language". How about showing obedience for the Guardian (like trying to make him or her glad)? I don't know how to make mods but I have some ideas.

• 2 months later...

Archived