[Request] Cum Diet Curse

Looking for/requesting a Cum Diet mod.

Should be a relatively simple mod to make (I think, but knowing very little about modding I could be wrong about this).

This would tie into the various realistic needs/survival type mods out there - but essentially your character becomes cursed in some way (should be an option to make it either be consensual or non-consensual) to where they can only eat/drink cum (another toggle could limit it to only animal cum, human cum, or any cum).

Seems like something like this could have a lot of potentially to match well with more than just the survival mods out there... Skooma Whore, for instance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A mechanic similar to this is present in PlayerSuccubusQuest. It introduces an energy meter that gradually depletes and can only be refilled by cum. You can still eat other things, but you need cum or else you will slowly die.

Ah okay, thanks - I'll have to check it out :)

Archived