Playable sexy assultron/deathclaw girl. Gore/NSFW kill moves combat.mod request/sex tec idea.

THIS MOD IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART AND IS EXTREMELY BRUTAL!CONTAINS GORE AND TENTACLES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

So Ive been wanting a mod for a long time where I could use My large boobs to crush raiders face or my ass to crush and completely destroy the raiders head with my powerful ass or even use my giant cock to stab through some pathetic little man's heart as a bad ass futa warrior.

Cause I'm getting bored of the kill moves Bethesda made. So the idea here is to add kill moves and such that let you kill with your sexual performance and genitals. Such as forcing a raider to eat your pussy but then tentacles come out of your pussy and go down his throat and tear his heart out extracting it into your body, upon doing this you will regain all your health and he will fall to the floor dead. 

Here's a list of ideas I had

Can opener-this is where you take a lesser bean of a human and you shove their head in between your large breast and you push them together resulting in his head exploding between your godlike breast and you getting his blood and brains in between your breast?Make the wasteland your bitch! Adapt today! So What im picture here is the wasteland is a cruel place and im usually not into gore fetishes but in this case, I want to make an exception.Plus all the boob and sex mods are just not enough for me anymore. 

tentacles Kill move 1-this is one of 3 kill moves involving tentacles For this one you pick your opponent up and you force your tentacles into every hole in his body and out his mouth crushing his heart from the inside and then gut him.

Tentacles kill move 2-You force him down on the ground and such his body dry 

Cock kill move-1 Your get your opponent down on his knees and force him to deepthroat you then you skull fuck him where your cock goes all the way through his skull and out the other side.

Cock kill move-2 you slap your opponent with your cock then you crush his head with your cock by slamming it down on top of his skull breaking it in half.

Ass kill move-You throw them in between your buns and you crush there head or sufficate them to death.

Also adding a new weapon. Claws! These are death claw and assultron claws.

They will both allow you to pick up and gut your opponents.

Also it would be cool to turn yourself into a half assultron half human. So your character would use the assultron animations but it would look different as in having a human face and parts of a human body.Reason i want this is assultron,s already make me horny with their sexy body shape and their kill moves, muscles I like girls muscle and power and the assultron is that girl and the assultron's are suppoir to all wasteland bimbos but a girl combined with an assultron would be 1000% superior  to all forces in the universe.

Also deathclaw girls make me horny.For the same reason.Can't afford the parts or you like adapting to the wasteland and or just think mother nature will always win?Then death claw girls are for you! The idea is use the already existing death claw girl mods out there but improve on them! allowing you to act like a death claw and hunt down what fools that think they have a chance!So how this system will work is there's 5 tiers tier one is basic and teir 5 is wasteland goddess(Doing  exactly what it says)

Claw kill moves

Kill tentacle kill move1-5-You pick the raider up using your tentacles and then you tear open his chest with your mighty claws or you stab him repeatedly or you crush his head by putting you claw on it and squeezing it till his head explodes or you even force open his mouth with both claws and rip his head in 2! Then there the one where you can stab him once and rip out his heart and take a big bite out of it.

Tail kill move-This is for death claw girls only. You smack him with your tail and then stick it up his ass all the way then you fling him off your tail.

Tit laser kill move1 - The tit lasers are a teir 5 upgrade that gives you not 1 but 3! Head laser attacks so you can have even more firepower! You pick your opponent up and you cut his body in half with all 3 lasers cutting him into 3 strips of blood and guts!

Tit kill move 2-you throw him down on the ground and you crush his penis between your assultron buns while you grab your boobs and then fire into his skull.

Upgrades for the assultron girl. So I can't really come up with any upgrades off the top of my head for the death claw girl. So if you guys can come up with it that would be great!

Tit lasers!

Cock laser

Assult cock is an upgrade of the cock laser

MK2 Frame gives you more health and wider hips and bigger abs along with bigger stronger boobs!

Ass upgrade MK2 What this does is make your ass perfect you can crush a concrete pillar with this ass upgrade(that's the strength rating) 

Enhanced mouth cock stimulator this is a more passive and more stealthy kill option. It can give your giving head skills to a 200% increase! Along with the option to kill your opponent with a blowjob by injecting chemicals into his cock veins.

Then there are the simpler/standers upgrades like attack speed, health, damage, and speed or your character.

Archived