WCIF Teen Legacy Statues

I've been playing Into The Future content and I recently found out that teens can't earn legacy statues, which is messed up cause they can do everything to earn them but the game won't award it. I've looked through every nraas mod and done some searching but I can't find any mention except a nearly year old thread on mts briefly acknowledging the issue but with no reasonable solution. If anyone knows of something maybe obscure or on a non-English site please let me know.

Bonus points if anyone knows a mod that lets teens check the Oasis Landing City Hall's Lotto Records. I mean they can buy tickets in the present but the game won't let them check the records in the future, how silly is that?

Nearly a week here, with 90 or so views plus my own lack of luck in my searches leads me to believe such a mod doesn't exist. Unfortunate. I guess I'll have to try to find someone capable of making it, or more likely give up entirely as anyone who could make a scripted mod of this nature is probably no longer interested in the Sims 3 or too busy with whatever personal projects they have going on.

Archived