Porting some old functions/Replacement suggestions?

shiney103

Hello! I've lurked for a long time, and finally come back to playing Skyrim, and the special edition. However, to my horror, there's no posted CBBE (yet) Nor HDT, etcetera. I was wondering if these could be ported or worked well in the new SSE, (Specifically if there was a guide for the technically uninclined) to do so for things such as making bodyslide ports of the body and vanilla gears, but I'm pretty sure there's no HDT options for this without the SKSESE?  Barring that, are there any good alternatives people suggest, or is it a matter of waiting even longer for the hopeful releases?

You're best to do some research of your own tbh, there's absolutely loads of info out there on this, and  I doubt many folks here want to be constantly repeating how to guides every time someone asks.  But to confirm:

..correct. No HDT for wobbly bits, no collision and no high heel effect from either method since all of that depends on SKSE. And SKSE64 is currently MiA. So it's back to canned animations. Which is by no means a substitute for HDT but does at least give you boob and butt bounce when walking and running. 

I use a combo of Victorias High Heel walk Animation BBBB and Dragonfly for it's sprint. But unless an animation specifically has breast and butt keyframes, you won't see any bounce.

Classic CBBE and UUNP both work in SSE's version of Bodyslide, you just need to copy over the relevant files. Some nifs require conversion to SSE which you can do from within Bodyslide SSE. 

Archived