Hey, I like some good, healthy sadism as much as the next guy, BUT of all those mats that make slaves do useless things like weeping or kicking at the bars, couldn't we at least have ONE that makes them dance? There are already dance animations available. I think a few exotic dancers are just what I need to spice up my settlements.  Just a mat or two, plus things  like a juke box, floor lights, a glitter ball and some suitable decorations . . . It would do wonders for morale. Drinks are on me!

Hey, I like some good, healthy sadism as much as the next guy, BUT of all those mats that make slaves do useless things like weeping or kicking at the bars, couldn't we at least have ONE that makes them dance? There are already dance animations available. I think a few exotic dancers are just what I need to spice up my settlements.  Just a mat or two, plus things  like a juke box, floor lights, a glitter ball and some suitable decorations . . . It would do wonders for morale. Drinks are on me!

Go to Nexus and search for Invisible Furniture. It has a mat there that will have your settler's randomly stop on it and dance. Create a strip club, stick a bunch of dance mats down, lock the doors after some settler's (male/female I don't judge!) get inside and enjoy!

This is a bit wierd. I closed and locked the doors to the dance cage, and blocked it off with barriers, but women keep teleporting in! It's almost like they were taking turns.  And this one is a missionary!  What do you think she's trying to say?

post-1735588-0-82860800-1491194981_thumb.jpg

It's nice when it works.  This girl just spontaneously wandered into one of my dance cages and started dancing.  That happens very seldom.  I haven't been able to construct a dance cage that keeps the dancer in and keeps redundant visitors out. (OK, everyone wants into the cage with the girl, but come on guys, she's working!)

What I really need is a dance cage that works like a pillory: You just assign someone to it and he stays there until you remove him.

post-1735588-0-03866300-1491348943_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
This topic needs a bounce to the top.  I would REALLY love to see some mats that function like the Singing Settler or Guard Positions in that you assign a settler and they dance until their shift is up.  Here is a rough outline.

Basic:

1.  Assign settler to dance position.  Dancer stays "dancing" until shift is up.

2.  Allow player to tip dancers while on-stage.

More Complicated:

3.  Dancer removes clothing after a song or two.  First the top then the bottoms.

Even MORE Complicated:

4.  Allow more than one dancer to be assigned and have them swap after a set number of songs.  Have an "idle" mat for dancers not currently on stage.

5.  Create a system where "idle" dancers can be taken to a couch for a "private" dance.

6.  Allow dancers to perform "extras" IE sex acts for a price.

I have no idea how much of any of this is possible nor do I have a clue as to how you would program it.  Just some thoughts.

In my mind I think this shouldn't be too hard to create, Look in a edit program at whatever line people use in mods that add random crap that acts as scavenger posts and then add that line to a dance mat. Of course right after I think how "easy" it'd be I also realize I've no idea how to do any of that and so it could be closer to rocket science as far as I know lol.

Still, a scavenging mat that does a dance animation would probably be the best way to get this scenario but I've no idea how to accomplish that. I'd certainly download it and use it though if someone created something like this!

Archived