Need help altering vampire lord royal bloodline

gwyllgi

So i was using royal bloodline found here.

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/22565/?

However i found it's final VL perk to be lack luster, being the thunderstorm shout.

So i set out to alter it, replacing it with the ability of the Bloodcursed arrow ability to blot out the sun. however when i go into the creation kit and try to alter it the dlc1eclipseeffects or any variation thereof aren't listed, is there a way to fix this? what do i do?

to be clear, i want to change the thunderstorm ability, given by the final modded vampire lord perk, which i find useless even as a shout, and replace it with the bloodcursed arrow effect but in either a left handed or voice based spell form. I feel that i should be able to, as the dragonorn, turn off the sun at will, which works with my RPing being that my character has no clue he is a dragonborn yet, and i feel like this is sorta a big hint thing that he can do at will what it requires a one of a kind super bow to do normally.

Archived