Bodyslide problem

If i make a preset for bodyslide should skyrim cbbe use it?

My idea of how it works is not the best. I made a preset and saved it to SliderPresets And clicked build. Then i went into skyrim and female bodies are not what my preset it. 

I must be missing something.

Is it because i installed bodyslide into my mod organizer?

If you just built the body, you won't see it on any actors unless they're nude. The body is step 1, step 2 is getting Bodyslide compatible armor/clothing conversions (vanilla, sexy, revealing, whatever suits you) to batch build to the shape of your body. Check the Nexus for compatible outfits.

If you just built the body, you won't see it on any actors unless they're nude. The body is step 1, step 2 is getting Bodyslide compatible armor/clothing conversions (vanilla, sexy, revealing, whatever suits you) to batch build to the shape of your body. Check the Nexus for compatible outfits.

Yea there nude but there is no change..... Bodyslide should be overwriting everything and still nothin :T

I'm going to try something.

Archived