need help finding the right body replacer, please. UNP if possible

im not sure where to post this, so i apologize if this isnt the right spot. i'm looking for a body replacer that has the moving breast/hips/butt physics extensions combined with a scaling belly node for pregnancy and inflation mods. i have found replacers that do one or the other, but not both.

the best belly replacement mod so far i have found is the UNP TBBP. simply using Bodyslide and trusting the HDT mechanics to do their job results in a scary-looking round belly node centered in the belly button.

- the UNP TBBP replacer has a more natural-looking oblong inflation progression that looks like a pregnant mother.

- the UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP has everything i'm looking for, except a scaling belly node.

i am looking for a combination of these two. natural looking belly scale, with bouncy breasts and a butt that moves with the legs' motion. i'd like to avoid exaggerated bouncing (ive seen a couple of mods where the breast jiggle is like a slinky. too much)

the two mods replace the same files in the Dimonized body mesh, so they can't be combined (or can they? i honestly don't know how...) any tips or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Bodyslide has UUNP bundled, you can use preset to generate body in many shape UNP included.

i don't know enough about Bodyslide to use it correctly. i only saw 1 small tutorial on building a preset body with some devious devices. the problem was, the resulting body looks like a woman who swallowed a beach ball when the belly node is inflated/pregnant. kind of scary-looking. the devices did not come out right either. half of them were invisible, or clipped through the skin when in game.

i do not know how to fix problems like that, so am looking for a completed body mod with the parameters i listed. i am trying out the HDT Jiggle and Bounce mod package from Nexus. it seems to have what im looking for

Archived