Found some sex animations

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20676/?

Someone made a mod with genuine sex animations.  Didn't realize anything like this had been made.  Gave it a quick test and it's working good.  :)

Just one problem with it.  All the animations right now are the female animations.  Nothing for male.  But I figure a good workaround for this, for screenshots anyway, is to pair it with a poser mod like Dave's Poser to try and position male characters just right so in screenshots it looks like they are having proper sex.

Now in Dave's Poser I've found a couple kneeling poses that look like they might work for the doggy-style animations.  But I can't find any where the character is lying on his back that might work with others.  Anyone know of a good poser besides Dave's Poser that might have what we need?  Or is there an idle animation in-game already that might work?

Archived