Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wicked whims not working...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

kaikai26

kaikai26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

i have the updated  version 

lil4

lil4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't on the forums for a while.

If all of the files in the image you posted are in the 'Mods' folder then everything is placed correctly.

The only thing preventing the mod from working could be if you haven't enabled Custom Content Mods and Script Mods in the game settings or if you have a really old version of the game.

Thanks....But i´ve enabled the mods...how do i know if my version is old? 

hlc

hlc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

HI,

i have downloaded all the animations but when i click on my sims they only allow 'vaginal, teasing, random' and only allow reverse cowgirl. how can i fix this?

hoelesbian

hoelesbian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

when i download other animations for wicked whims it doesnt show in the game what do i have to do for it to show

HI,

i have downloaded all the animations but when i click on my sims they only allow 'vaginal, teasing, random' and only allow reverse cowgirl. how can i fix this?

samething im trying to find out have you figured it out?

pepper101

pepper101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

After downloading this and putting the files in the mod folder, i tried to start my game and a notification appeared saying there was a problem that was stopping the sims from starting and windows would notify me of a solution, but i have still not been notified. How do i fix this problem? :s

Annac0204

Annac0204

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

im kind of having the same situation but my mods show in the sims menu when i click on the mods in the settings but whenever i go to use them the option isnt there. ive done everything said and people have said my game isnt up to date but i cant update it through sims. anyone can help

biba.1998

biba.1998

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Game version : 1.29.69.1020

Hi, Turbodriver, I really need help, my W.w is working but i have a lot of last exceptions files. i don't even know what to do now. I've really tried eveything i could, i need this mod on my game, really. the thing is that i've deleted the mods that the files were warning me for, and i have solved all the exceptions , excepted this last one. The game don't stop crashing, i can't do anything. I d0n't know what this one means, 

Attached Files

LavLav

LavLav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Okay, I have no idea what's wrong with my game or the mod. So, when I go into my game the mod shows up on the start up and I get the notification on the side, but everything to do with my sims is gone. Their moodlets, needs, relationships, aspirations, everything. I've gotten rid of CC, poseplayer, and I don't have any other mods so idk. I have a Mac, and I've heard it's a little more complicated on a Mac, so is there anything I'm missing?