Marriage for NPC

Is there a mod that enables me to "encourage" two NPC to marry each other (not me, but each other!) and maybe a little Quest following?

I play Skyrim for *looks up in Steam* oh, 1270 hrs now and i had some moments when i thought: "That NPC/Follower/Beast (Kahjit, Argonian or Animal)  would really suit that NPC/Follower/Beast (Kahjit or Argonian), they were a great couple!" I'm not going that far to ask for babys, but i would like to *drag them to Maramal* after some speaking with them and watch they party their honeymoon together, maybe in a suite o booked for them at Haelga's or in one of my Houses that i might borrow to them for a weekend...

As for Quests i think it could work like this:

1. Cast a spell ("set NPC Marriage Person" or a better name if you got one) on a person/creature

2. Cast the spell again on the 2nd Person/creature

3. A Quest starts "The Engagement" that tells the player to listen to the dialog between those two

then they walk or port together and talk (MCM option for walk together, port first NPC to 2nd NPC location or both port to a special place the player can set (i.e. a tavern i like) - last would need another spell like "set dating point").

The talk could be something like:
He: "Hello, I've heard you met the Dragonborn. He/She told me a bit about you."
She:"Rly?"

He:"Yes, (s)he said that you would be the perfect partner for my life and (s)he was telling me so much great things about you! But they all look pale not that i see you - you are really beautiful!"
She: "You look nice as well, and these strong arms... i might be interested in you if can afford the ceremony - and the dowry."
He: "Shure, I have a lot of friend who can help me with that. So, will you accomany me to the Temple of Mara?"
She: "Just let me get my things. And maybe you could tell me more about yourself on the way there...?"

(I know this might be strange if one of the NPCs is a beast but maybe the spell can have a side-effect makeing them able to talk like a human being)

After that he will contact the Player per Letter and ask for help with the Ceremony. The Player will need to talk to him and can decide about several things (like his and her wedding-clothes, the amount given as dowry in gold or items, the place they will go to for honeymoon and how long they will stay there, if they move together after the marriage and if yes to whom, where they will live after or if they go on doing their normal jobs in their old locations, if they keep their old names or if they are renamed and if they change Name how they will be called, and more ideas following...)

When all is decided the player will get a letter "Invitation to the Wedding" and the next quests starts telling the Player to attend the ceremony. After they gave each other their wedding vow they each will thank the player and say how happy they are.Then tey leave for honeymoon (as organised). If in MCM "adult content" is enabled they should spend a lot of that time having fun together in bed (sexlab needed for animations and so on) but maybe these only have to be triggered when the player is in the same building (too much perfomance loss else i think).

Talking about adult content there could be a following Quest if toggled in MCM called "watch your work" that mainly is about stalking them and watch they (or at least spend some time in the same cell).

Maybe there could be added some lines about their live together to let them tell randomly after the quests (related to their relationship, not when another couple is being engaged) are completed (or maybe after the marriage day + honeymoon days would be a better base when to trigger those comments).

I know this is a very complex idea and there is probably not anything doing exactly this already, so give me your opinion!

If there is something that does parts of this I am happy if you tell me.

Disclaimer: If anyone wants to use these ideas to make a mod out of it, feel free to do so! If anyone wants more ideas, ask me!

Archived