[Request] Debris Havoc and meshes for AMD users.

I really cant tell you how much it sucks that Nvidia does this BS.They took the debris from the game said We can modify this.They added some detail to the objects then system locked it to ONLY Nvidia cards.They turned it off for AMD users.

Note: Its not that is encoded or anything.Its just turned off by default for AMD users.So they cant see it an claimed to be PhysX related.When it was already part of the game.

This isn't PhysX this is Havoc Physics.Can someone anyone take in game assets an make debris for AMD users an Console users please?

Modders purposely put crap on the floor in mods that if player accidentally touches, (in skyrim), someone is sure to say "Watch it!" or "watch what you're doing!!"

And in Fallout 4, at least 80 minutes of every playthrough are spent extracting the useless crap from Sanctuary, which is so boring I always fall asleep or smoke too much, and If I die of Cancer I'll blame Sanctuary.

I'm kind of glad someone eliminated crap, if that's what you wrote, and actually I think I'd join a church to start worshipping the modder who deletes ALL crap from Sanctuary, maybe with the click of a magic button or the utterance of a phrase.

"Get thee behind me, crap"

Archived