Having issue with using textures in SSE

Hello everyone. I've been working on converting some of my old mods and meshes over to SSE, but I've run into an odd problem with my 3d pubic mesh. For everyone other mesh I've put into SSE so far (such as my body mesh) I didn't need to edit the .nif or .dds files at all- I just dropped them into their appropriate folders in the SSE directory and they worked fine. However for some reason the pubic mesh that's part of the body doesn't seem to work properly. I double checked the textures path and location and everything seems fine, so for some reason the game just doesn't want to load the textures onto the mesh, even though everything works fine for the actual body itself. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

In the screenshot the pubic mesh is supposed to be blonde, but its just a dark black color. I've attached a picture below that shows the problem. I also attached the mesh here in case someone wants to look at it and see if I missed something wrong. 

post-89575-0-33289100-1485192165_thumb.jpg

pubichairblonde_1.rar

Thanks for your help.

All of the textures are in their proper folders, I've double checked. This is why this problem is totally perplexing me.

Does SSE use a different type of .dds file?I don't think it does, since all of the old body/hair textures work fine, it just seems these pubic mesh textures won't load properly. 

Archived