not working wicked whims

kaitlyn22

Did you update to the latest WW? It came out about 2 days ago. Try deleting the old WW mod and add the new one. You dont need to redowload the animations from other creators but I recommend installing the base WW, try it out to see it works then add the rest of your animations. 

• 4 weeks later...

For those not able to get WW working, have you made sure to extract the files properly from their zips and then place them correctly into the Sims 4 folder?

Sims 4 > Mods > [insert Mod Files You Extracted Here]

The instructions on how to do so are outlined pretty well in the mod itself, make sure you have the new version as well as the newer update from Origin for Sims 4. If you still have problems though after that you may need to either repair the game through Origin (put your mod folder on the desktop so it's safe and you don't lose anything) or double check to ensure you have script mods enabled in the Sims 4 options menu.

• 3 months later...

I just downloaded this and I can only get the interactions to work that come with this mod. I have downloaded others and put it in the mods folder but they still won't work. I even put it in the Wicked Whims folder. Can anyone help?

Archived