New super project Elena's life (RPG Maker MV)

Nickfifa

Thank you for your work, I like it well. I'm curious what will happen next. (Version 7)

Of course, I also thought about how it could go on. I could imagine that Elena with the time shows less and less inner resistance and is always more frequently asking herself whether she is a slut. Later in the game, she could stand up. At first always try to keep it secret from the people and above all their husband. But the corruption continues, she begins to dress like a bitch, her behavior and her language changes, she does not just turn up, she becomes active herself. Somehow she holds her husband for a loser with a small cock.

I am anxious to see how far apart I am.

I look forward to the next update.

Excuse the bad English

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your work, I like it well. I'm curious what will happen next. (Version 7)

Of course, I also thought about how it could go on. I could imagine that Elena with the time shows less and less inner resistance and is always more frequently asking herself whether she is a slut. Later in the game, she could stand up. At first always try to keep it secret from the people and above all their husband. But the corruption continues, she begins to dress like a bitch, her behavior and her language changes, she does not just turn up, she becomes active herself. Somehow she holds her husband for a loser with a small cock.

I am anxious to see how far apart I am.

I look forward to the next update.

Excuse the bad English

Thanks a lot for the feedback and sorry for  the late response. I was too busy making the new version. 

The Elena I have in mind right now (this could change in the future) will never be a whore. She will always maintain her principles and think of her fiance

when she is doing something naughty...But as you wil see in the future versions, she will no longer be satisfied by her fiance and the more corrupted she gets, the less resist she is going to show when someone tries to get in her pants. When the game is complete Elena will have had sex with all the characters of the game (if the player chooses to) and then the player will be given an option to choose who Elena ends up with. Of course corruption plays a major part!  (you cant have full corruption and choose the fiance for example).

Elena's Life 0.10 is released for patrons. Visit my patreon page to download. 
Version 0.9 will be released for public in 15 days!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived