View File

No red and no gold, another natural colour to behold.
No colour so complex and none so flexible as black and brown, for such a girl you can write me down.
MASH_UP4.jpg

Feel free to use the presets for whatever you desire.
Requirements:
All presets are made with the Nord race (tested).

RaceMenu http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/29624
FairSkinComplexion http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/51602 (all optional files needed)
RANs type-C Headmesh http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/7127/?
KS Haiirdos Renewal http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/68311
Natural Eyes http://www.nexusmods...kyrim/mods/3589
The eyes of beauty http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/13722/?
Brows http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/30411

Place The chosen preset in Skyrim>Data>SKSE>Plugins>CharGen>Presets

The ENB used in the screenshots is Reallike Enb

What's your is mine and what's mine is yours.
What's New in Version v1 (See full changelog)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/24/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    See the requirements text
  • Special Edition Compatible

If the presets do not have the promised results, do make a screenshot and show it on this support topic.

I can't fix what i can not see and descriptions as "a crooked nose" and "beady eyes" do not exactly help.

Do you want to share your very own brunette preset? be my guest : Mi casa es su casa!

I want to help contribute! I don't make any promises they will be good though, I don't think I'm as good as some of these other super talented people. Do they have to be Nords? I like to make all different kinds of races minus the beasts.

You can drop whatever you want, as long as they are human (nord, imperial, redguard and breton) and have brown/black hair. If they are different (blonde , redhead, black skin, etc...), do place them in the other "we <3 ..." series where they fit most.

I'm also working on orcs and elves, have to continue working on our orcisch ladies. Then we can talk about non-human races.

(may take a while, recovering from illness)

Talent comes from obsession, practice may help you but it is not a good motivation. i create 40 presets from which i only select 4 because when i wake up the next day.... i don't like the majority of the presets anymore.

Now that's some good holiday gifts son, thank you! Could you explain to me how should i use Rans headmeshs? I just install them? Thanks again!

just install them using a mod manager, easiest way to do that.

I usually install right after i installed my skintextures, never had any issues (colour mismatch between neck and body, neck seam ,etc...)

nameless.jpg

Small problem, I even went through and redownloaded and installed all requirements but for some reason Anetta's mouth always sticks out (SS included). I wouldn't be surprised if it is something on my end, most likely a conflict somewhere but I was wondering if you could add the face sculpt files for her? Otherwise I love all your presets and can't wait for more :D

post-118593-0-39024600-1482717526_thumb.jpg post-118593-0-86103300-1482717533_thumb.jpg post-118593-0-81106300-1482717632_thumb.jpg

Small problem, I even went through and redownloaded and installed all requirements but for some reason Anetta's mouth always sticks out (SS included). I wouldn't be surprised if it is something on my end, most likely a conflict somewhere but I was wondering if you could add the face sculpt files for her? Otherwise I love all your presets and can't wait for more :D

I was about to post that, it happens on warmaiden preset (we <3 redheads) and ebony 1 (we <3 ebonies). Dunno if was something on my end too, but i really want to fix that since it happened to my favorite ebony preset ):

how odd ... did you also notice sharp cheeks ? Another preset also had that problem during testing. (We <3 redheads: Sam preset)

The problem may be two things:

1. some other mod is conflicting with the face preset.
  2. The race may not be the race it was made for. The race of the character should normally be Nord but may look different on other races. I was told that the sam preset from "we <3 redheads" looked better on the Breton race than the Nord race. Change your race to one of these two or change the race to breton and load the preset .

Quality should be the most important thing about my work and i appreciate you telling me the possible issues you might have.

Here are the facesculpt files and a improved version of anetta, specifically made for the nord race.

http://www.filedropper.com/improvedanetta

Please, do stay in contact. I want to know if this small fix solved the problem .

I was about to post that, it happens on warmaiden preset (we <3 redheads) and ebony 1 (we <3 ebonies). Dunno if was something on my end too, but i really want to fix that since it happened to my favorite ebony preset ):

Tell me, why did you wait to tell me this issue all this time ?

Ebony 1 ... i retested that one and i found nothing weird on this preset. (the race for which it was meant to be used!)

Just to be sure i smoothened the mouthcorners a bit.

http://www.filedropper.com/ebony1facesculpt

The same counts for you, tell me if this fix did its job or things are still kinda off.

I used Nord race for those SS, but I just tried Breton and it was a little better but still had the issue with the mouth. The cheeks didn't look too sharp, but I also haven't done a side by side comparison with your pictures so maybe I'm wrong lol. The improved version worked a lot better but still stuck out a little bit, it took me maybe 2 minutes messing with the deflate and smooth functions to fix which is good enough for me! Thanks for the troubleshooting since it was probably a conflict on my end!

I believe the issue there is the preset was saved with the facial expressions? I think if you save the preset with them they stay on. All you gotta do is move the sliders to zero again and it should be fine? I'm guessing.

Here's my attempt at contributing. My imperial character and my breton. Used to be blonde and redhead respectively, but I think they look pretty good as brunettes. Required mods are listed in the screenshots, as well as needing freckle mania and wellgram warpaint (wellgram only needed for the breton.)

Breton (HaelenahBrunette file)

20161226161922_1.jpg

Imperial (FilinaWhiteflameRedux file)

20161226161723_1.jpg

I was thinking of doing up some for your other series too!

HaelenahBrunette.zip

FilinaWhiteflameRedux.zip

I believe the issue there is the preset was saved with the facial expressions? I think if you save the preset with them they stay on. All you gotta do is move the sliders to zero again and it should be fine? I'm guessing.

Here's my attempt at contributing. My imperial character and my breton. Used to be blonde and redhead respectively, but I think they look pretty good as brunettes. Required mods are listed in the screenshots, as well as needing freckle mania and wellgram warpaint (wellgram only needed for the breton.)

20161226161922_1.jpg

20161226161723_1.jpg

and you say you're no good at creating faces ? they are not bad at all.

normally there should by no issue with saving presets with emotions since "emotions" in racemenu are sliders. done that often without issues.

i highly suspect the race of the character not being the right one, some presets were made with the breton race  while others were made with Nord for example. there should not be a lot of difference except for sharp cheeks ...

20161226161922_1.jpg

20161226161723_1.jpg

normally there should by no issue with saving presets with emotions since "emotions" in racemenu are sliders. done that often without issues.

i highly suspect the race of the character not being the right one, some presets were made with the breton race  while others were made with Nord for example. there should not be a lot of difference except for sharp cheeks ...

Well thank you! I'm sure I could use improvement on faces, these two I've been using for a while now tweaking them as I go. I think they're where I want them now. I look forward to you doing the bosmer series, I have one that I've used for a looooooong time and I would usually hide her face but I think that time is over now. I also made a decent high elf, but I'm still tweaking her.

As for the issue, I dunno then. I saved it once with facial animations and it stayed saved in the preset. It's probably they need to update racemenu or something. I really have no idea, just tossing what pops into my head in hopes they get it working!

20161226161922_1.jpg

20161226161723_1.jpg

Well thank you! I'm sure I could use improvement on faces, these two I've been using for a while now tweaking them as I go. I think they're where I want them now. I look forward to you doing the bosmer series, I have one that I've used for a looooooong time and I would usually hide her face but I think that time is over now. I also made a decent high elf, but I'm still tweaking her.

As for the issue, I dunno then. I saved it once with facial animations and it stayed saved in the preset. It's probably they need to update racemenu or something. I really have no idea, just tossing what pops into my head in hopes they get it working!

The bosmer race will be the very last of the whole "non-human (Mer) we <3 ..." series, so that may take a while. votes did count!

Elves always take longer to make than humans, the incredibly long faces, the not so very elegant noses ...

Bethesda really wanted to make their elves so very distant from other franchises

• 4 months later...