SL Aroused is ready to use message help

Cazooro

Hello, I recently had problems with the SL Aroused Mod. I contacted fishburger67 through sending him a message. I can't figure out how to paste the conversation here, so I'll just fill in the main details. He said I should've asked this on the forums, so if anyone else had the same problem, they might benefit from this topic. So here it is. Hope it'll help if needed.

I told him I reinstalled some of the SL mods, & I started having problems with the SL Aroused mod. I kept getting a message every 1 second, & couldn't figure out how to stop it from displaying the message Aroused is ready to use.

He replied

"It has been a problem for some players, & I have yet to find a answer because it should be impossible for it to happen. The SexLabAroused is ready to use message should only happen after upgrading from a lower major version. Here is the code:

if ((current version > 0)  && (currentversion < 28))

debug.notification ( "Updating Aroused Redux to version" + GetVersion ( ) + "...")

sla_ConfigHelper helper = Quest. getquest ("sla_ConfigHelper") as sla_ConfigHelper

helper_resetAllQuests ( )

endif

So, if the version in the save game is below 28, you should get the message "Updating the Aroused Redux to version", and then 6 seconds later you should get a single "SexLabAroused is ready to use" message.

I'm guessing you probally have some old code left over either in your data\script directory or your saved game. I would try the following:

uninstal Sexlab aroused (if you have it)

uninstal Sexlab aroused redux.

check your ... \data\scripts directory for any sla*.pex and delete any you find.

Run Save Tool for any you find.

Reinstal SexLab Aroused

Start the cleaned saved game.

You get updating SexLab Aroused Redux to version and then a single SexLabAroused is ready to use.

Save the game and exit.

Load up the saved game and you should get no messages.

Please post questions like this on the forum because other people might benefit from your outcome.

End Quote

It helped me.When I used the tool, it said my saved game file had over 3279 orphan script instances found. After using tool, only 2943 orphan script instances found.  I must thank you again for stopping the messages fishburger67! Hoping you don't mind me sharing the help & knowledge you have adviced to me to others.

Thank you!

Link for the tool

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Archived