Need Help with Kinky World! - No "Kinky" Option

I have no kinky option anymore.

I had it just a few minutes ago then I updated kinkyworld to 2.7, could no longer click on my sims, reverted back to 2.6 (deleted the older files etc) and now there's no kinky option.

Any ideas what's going on?

I've had this issue before but it went away eventually seemingly on its own

• 2 months later...

I Had The Same Problem,So I Googled It,And Among The Responses I Found A Guy Who Solved My Problem Really Easily.I Went To His Blog Page And It Turned Out The Problem Wasn't With Kinky World,The Problem Was With The Way I Created My Mods Folder And Installed My Custom Content.He Includes A Download Of The Correct Folder And Detailed Instructions,But I'll Tell You The Basics.When You Install It Into The Sims Three In Your Documents,You'll See The New Mods Folder.Open It And Inside You Will Find Two Folders,One Named Overrides And The Other Marked Packages Plus A cfg File.You'll Find The Overrides Folder Is Empty,Leave It That Way.Inside The Packages Folder You Will Find 2 Items,One Named No Sparkles And The Other No Loading Screens.The Are Included To Help You Quickly Test If Everything Is Working Right.Start Your Game And You Should See No Plumbobs On Startup It Should  Take You Straight To The Loading Screen,Then You Know Everything Is Working Fine.Put Your Custom Content Into Th Packages Folder Inside The Mods Folder,And You Should Have No More Problems.I Bookmarked His Page And I'll Give It To You,So You Can Download His Files,It Is AS Follows."Game HelpInstalling Sims 3 Package Files/Setup And Files - SimsWiki".I Am Sure This Will Solve Your Problem,AS An Added My Game Seems To Run Much Smoother Now.Best Of Luck To You.

Sorry,I Gave You The Correct Info,But I Gave You The Wrong Address To Go To.In Your Browser's Address Bar Type In                                                                                                        " simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files ".Don't Type In The Quotation Marks,I only Put Them There To Point Out What To Type In.I Have The Page Bookmarked,And I Just Checked It And That What Was In The Address Bar.Good Luck.If You Still Dont Get Your Kinky Showing Up,You May Need To Download The Latest Version,2.8,From LoversLab and Install That....