importing .jslot Skyrim files into SSE?

hello every one .............so sorry if some one has asked the question already

due to many mods waiting for the SSE SKSE to be updated to 64bit

is there any way I can import my Sah.jslot (preset) from Skyrim Legendary Edition that was made using RaceMenu into the new SSE?

Yes I understand that its a matter of just waiting for SKSE to come out so Race Menu can get updated but from rumors heard here and there that could take another month or so (like I said Rumors)

the thing is my preset its the work of 3 years of tweaking and using NO face mods (eye, bow, lips) for me to start again from scratch

any advice is appreciated and thank you

post-1203589-0-80585000-1480117262_thumb.jpg

hello every one .............so sorry if some one has asked the question already

is there any way I can import my Sah.jslot (preset) from Skyrim Legendary Edition that was made using RaceMenu into the new SSE?

Yes I understand that its a matter of just waiting for SKSE to come out so Race Menu can get updated but from rumors heard here and there that could take another month or so (like I said Rumors)

the thing is my preset its the work of 3 years of tweaking and using NO face mods (eye, bow, lips) for me to start again from scratch

attachicon.gifSah Profile.jpg

Check the forum here, you could save your old head and make it compatible with sse, then use ck to create new vanilla racemenu preset for nord for example so you can 1 click load it ingame..

You could also use unique character mod but it doesnt support anything you need..

Or you make a clean save in 32 bit with character and then load it to 64bit and play it.

Check the forum here, you could save your old head and make it compatible with sse, then use ck to create new vanilla racemenu preset for nord for example so you can 1 click load it ingame..

You could also use unique character mod but it doesnt support anything you need..

Or you make a clean save in 32 bit with character and then load it to 64bit and play it.

first of all thank you so much for the reply

in regards to answer #3

so your saying? and because this one is not Tony Stark (not that tetchy)

if I start a new game in legendary and save a preset (using racemenu) and then save the game.

I can copies that saved game into my SSE save games folder and it will work?

I will load that save game and I will be there exactly as I was before? (emhasis on the EXACTLY)

amusing i am using exactly the same mods of course (UNP body, SG textures & hair mod)

the rest is hand made (these are the settings i really want)

I wanted to be mod free and it looks like I may have shot my self in the foot

again sorry ....I do know how to mod my game ...but when it comes to stuff like this it goes way over my head ...Zooooooommmmmmmmmm

in regards to answer #3

if I start a new game in legendary and save a preset (using racemenu) and then save the game.

I will load that save game and I will be there exactly as I was before? (emhasis on the EXACTLY)

amusing i am using exactly the same mods of course (UNP body, SG textures & hair mod)

again sorry ....I do know how to mod my game ...but when it comes to stuff like this it goes way over my head ...Zooooooommmmmmmmmm

I used to prefer the method of nifskope to build my own head but theoretically import save game should work fine i think i read it anywhere here..of course if you have used for example adorable face and sg hairs you need to install them to sse to make use of them..otherwise it should import just fine.. I dont know about missing masters cause you need at least skyui and racemenu+stuff it needs installed in oldrim.. I think even cleaner way is to save your character in oldrim, them create a nord preset via ck with look of your char, then load it, save and import.. Or you create a preset just for sse so you can have a few chars to pick from.. Guides are everywhere around the internet..

in regards to answer #3

I will load that save game and I will be there exactly as I was before? (emhasis on the EXACTLY)

I used to prefer the method of nifskope to build my own head but theoretically import save game should work fine i think i read it anywhere here..of course if you have used for example adorable face and sg hairs you need to install them to sse to make use of them..otherwise it should import just fine.. I dont know about missing masters cause you need at least skyui and racemenu+stuff it needs installed in oldrim.. I think even cleaner way is to save your character in oldrim, them create a nord preset via ck with look of your char, then load it, save and import.. Or you create a preset just for sse so you can have a few chars to pick from.. Guides are everywhere around the internet..

thank you so much .........it did work 

Archived