Unique Female NPC Bodies | CBBE Body and Skin Overhaul - NMM

Thirdstorm

Afternoon,

Not trying for shameless self promotion, It was suggested I post this mod over here, as it seems it's the root of some of the customization, specialty outfits etc that end up on Nexus.

***Cut and Paste from the mod's description***

Unique Female NPC Bodies | CBBE Body and Skin Overhaul by Thirdstorm

This Mod Breaks the mold forced by cookie cutter Commonwealth by bringing unique, configurable CBBE bodies to the major factions of Fallout 4. The configurable CBBE bodies are added to the major factions of Fallout 4.

Most Faction has One to Three standalone CBBE bodies, with different skin textures linked to each body to actually make the wasteland a bit more diverse.

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer is of course required, as is BodySlide and Outfit Studio but the custom bodies are baked into the mod.

You have control over the "Shape" of the Commonwealth, Big, small, Average or dwarfish...

Important Note:

This Mod is not for people who are not familiar with the basics of both how Bodyslide and Outfit Studio works… Hell I’m still learning it. If you can batch conform outfits this mod is for you. If you can’t come back once you learn.

The Details:

There are Custom Bodyslide Slider groups, Slider Sets, and Shape Data for each body.

CBBE Bodies:

I’ve included custom bodies for each faction grouping, and all body inside the faction is the same, but it’s designed for you to be able to control it.

If you want more variety in the bodies (Plump, Thin, or between) it’s up to you, just understand you will have clipping issues if you build the outfits for Body A (Skinny) and it’s worn by Body B.

It’s up to you to build a custom body you like; I’m just giving you the framework to do it.

The Skins:

Each Body has a skin texture linked to it, to help add even more variety outside the bodies.

You can replace the skins with your own if you want, but please understand it’s beyond what a “basic” player is going to be comfortable with.

If you want to play with either I suggest downloading the manual version and figuring out the pathing and the texture names.

The Disclaimer:

I’ve been fiddling with this for longer than I want to admit:

Back up your saves, this mod won’t break them, but seriously you should be doing it.

This won’t run on a Potato, but my Toaster can handle it… But if you try to use this with WoTC I can’t claim it won’t cause issues due to the number of textures the game will have to keep track of…

It won’t Break any NPC.

It won’t cause nameless NPC’s (Though a major conflict could).

It won’t cause “A wall in vault 88 to vanish”.

It won’t casuse NPC’s to stop talking to you.

The by Faction details

Children of the Atom – Three Bodies  - CBBE Slim Preset

Body 1 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Dirty

Body 2 Skin: Dirty Player Body

Body 3 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Smutty

The Forged – Three Bodies – GITS Preset

Body 1 Skin: Dirty Player Body

Body 2 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Dark Phoenix

Body 3 Skin: Nuclear Nude – Smutty

The Gunners – Three Bodies – Hardbody Preset

Body 1 Skin: Dirty Player Body

Body 2 Skin: Glorious Female Nude

Body 3 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Golden Phoenix

The Raider(ett’s) – Three Bodies – TruPetite

Body 1 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Dark Phoenix

Body 2 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Golden Phoenix

Body 3 Skin: Nuclear Nude – Dirty

Brotherhood of Steel – Two Bodies – Hardbody Preset

Body 1 Skin: Ida Body Texture

Body 2 Skin: Glorious Female Nude

The Intitute – One Body – CBBE Curvy

Body 1 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Pristine

Might be expanded

The RailRoad – Zero Bodies Directly – Linked to the Raiders

Body 1 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Golden Phoenix

Body 2 Skin: Nuclear Nude - Dirty

Likely to be Expanded.

Settlers – Zero Bodies – Zero Skins

This will be based on your own custom CBBE.

If this actually becomes popular I’m going to build out the settler table with textures (Different skins) while retaining the base body.

Troubleshooting and Resolving Problems

Download Issues? NMM Virus Scan takes a long time on large files. Try Manual download.

As of 10/21/2016 the USA download sites are down, likely due to ongoing cyber attacks that started earlier this week.

Missing Textures?

Make sure the download was not corrupted, uninstall completely and reinstall running your chosen installer as an Admin.

If that fails manually download it and copy it over.

XXXXXX is Broken:

Likely not this mod, unless you're running a potato, then it could be you can't handle the 755,820 kb file.

XXXXXX is not clipping / looks funny:

Don't ask me, if you can't use Outfit studio you should not be using this mod.

Upcoming / Planned Content

The DLC's (I won't likely do Stand alone files, it will be scaled inclusion into the original mod)

The Settlers.

More Skin files

Suggestions

The Credits

Serious thank you to the following Authors for allowing me to use their assets, they have made my game “richer” and I hope this brings some pleasure to those who think the cookie cutter Commonwealth is annoying.

It’s no order other than what I cut and pasted first.

Skins:

Glorious Female Nude Mod (CBBE Compatible) by BlackFireBR

4wUEt0H.jpg

CBBE Ida Body Texture by Fuse00

176afd41ccf6.png

Dirty Body for Player - CBBE expansion by Ubercharge

GpwQYjk.jpg

NUCLEAR Nude by zentience (Pulled allot from this mod!)

r7psFV9.jpg
7EeA649.png
11awPHX.png

Sliders:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer

k2z0DwA.png

TruPetite by Boxlid

HZETHDk.jpg

Hardbody - Muscular CBBE by vervurax

jku5aAW.png

GITS Motoko Kusanagi outfit by OniNigma

VuoBnR9.jpg

The Final Credit goes to “Derpsdale”…

Months ago he released Standalone Customizable Female Enemy Bodies - CBBE by Derpsdale, the core mod itself is horribly broken with loads of random edits. But after he stopped updating it I reached out to try and help fix it (before I knew how, but wanted to learn).

I was given access to the mod (which is currently abandoned), and after the first look I realized I was out of my depth and shelved the idea. Months later after learning some basics of FO4Edit I came back and started the work.

Once I figured it out, got it stable I realized I could expand it further.

It took deleting every NPC edit he did and restarting from scratch, figuring out the core of the Skin and body swaps (Which I think was based on the Unique Player by d_rail) but I have a stable framework based on the core idea (and some assets) of the original file.

This Mod is not currently being supported, and due to the number of errors I don’t plan to fix it (not the original author)

This “Replacer” rebuilt the framework nearly from scratch, resolving all the errors, edits and remaking everything.

It’s stable and will not cause issues with NPC’s.

Additionally, still creating a template, but figured out a way to force additional morphs and weights to be used, on the NPC record, effecting the CBBE body and forcing the bodyslide enabled clothing to conform to the body, even if not configured for the shape.

Article with the breakdown is here:

Still looking for more skin textures and suggestions!

Hopefully I won't run into any 80 yr olds with the body shape of a 20yr old when this is complete. MXR has already done that roughly 5 times on video, thought mostly in skyrim.

Lol...

No elderly teenypoppers... Actually other than the few vanilla base old timers (quest targets etc) none of the random hostiles spawn as "old" and I didn't modify any of them to add a unpleasant surprise.

That said... A few of the Gunners spawn as "Middle Aged" but,  I could be talked into changing them to be younger.

Hopefully I won't run into any 80 yr olds with the body shape of a 20yr old when this is complete. MXR has already done that roughly 5 times on video, thought mostly in skyrim.

Lol...

No elderly teenypoppers... Actually other than the few vanilla base old timers (quest targets etc) none of the random hostiles spawn as "old" and I didn't modify any of them to add a unpleasant surprise.

That said... A few of the Gunners spawn as "Middle Aged" but,  I could be talked into changing them to be younger.

Id prefer always the opurturnity to add more bodypresets and skins than shrinking them to one age :)

Id prefer always the opurturnity to add more bodypresets and skins than shrinking them to one age  :)

Fair, and if people can point me to some additional resources that would be awesome!

I just got permissions for 2 of the 4 skins I want to use for the DLC Automatron portion... I have almost a negative number skill wise with Image editing so must depend on others work.

Archived