SOS UNP female no collision with HDT Vagina

zanosuqui

I have the SOS and All-in-One Animated Pussy mods HDT 3.3 works perfect with man and woman.

But when I use the addon SOS Female UNP to pair 2 women, the penis does not collide with the vagina.
A few days ago it worked this good. but I moved or modify something and does not work
My characters are naked without clothing or accessories.
These are the mods that I have and order.

FNIS Behavior 6.3
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT HighHeels
XP32 Extended 3.91
BodySlide
SOS 3.0
SOS UNP Female
All-in-One Animated Pussy mods HDT 3.3

thanks for your help

SOS UNP can't properly work with AIO HDT animated Pussy. Either SOS unp is lower and the collisions don't work, or AIO in below (like you have) and the futanari character's vagina does whatever it wants (generally stays wide open).

I had this exact same problem recently and I discovered it was FemFeet redseigned and Feminine hands that prevented the vagina's collision, which doesn't make any sense.

So for your problem, check in Mod Organizer which mods conflict with animated pussy and are below in yout mod list. For that, you just highlight animated HDT pussy blablabla and check if there are mods below highlighted in green. It means they replace files from animated HDT pussy and possibly mess up the coliisions.

If you don't have MO, pray to god then.

Nexus

I have AIO above all mods.
But it does not work
I do not understand why worked before and now no longer, xp32 update maybe?

1 FNIS Behavior 6.3
2 HDT Physics Extensions
3 HDT HighHeels
4 XP32 Extended 3.91
5 BodySlide
6 SOS 3.0
7 SOS UNP Female
8 All-in-One Animated Pussy mods HDT 3.3

Archived