Newbie needs some help :c

Scarletlockert

So I managed to get the mods working today,  I am completely new to the whole modding community so it took a while, now I ran into four issues I'm just gonna copy paste them below and see if anyone can help me. 

1.  Encountered something about the spell being fizzled and thus you cannot perform stuff with that character, is there a way to alter the character's affiliation / race so that you may  have sex with them or is that not possible?

2. I also had an issue, though I don't know if it is supposed to be that way or not, but when having sex with say a deer, horse or dog (those are the ones I have encountered so far)  then the character would be the only one to move, am I missing a mod or are the creatures not supposed to move at all and just stand there while you do your thing with them?

3. Also I seem to be positioned quite far from the dicks at certain times, such as with the horse etc, thus it falls back to the same question if I am missing something or if there's an option I have overlooked. 

Last question, bonus question! 

4. How can people manage to make such beautiful characters like http://www.nexusmods...m/mods/76197/??   

I downloaded all the mods I found there + brows, seductive lips, etc.  But when I also use this preset, I am stuck with the old vanilla face  but with all the makeup  / extras that the preset has. I might need someone's help with creating a lovely body shape that is futa friendly ( as I tend to switch between).  

Thanks! 

1. if the race is not supported by SexLab you cannot have it working. What race are you trying to have sex with?

2. Probably you did not installed the FNIS creature package or you have not activated creatures in SexLab.

3. There are hot-keys to align the actors. In case of custom races/bodies, you may need to do that.

4. As far I can see, it is only a racemenu preset. So it should work right away.

P.S. Avoid double posting.

Archived