Alpha Translation - LoversHiyokoShooter_v1_01_ENG

This is a purely Japanese to English machine code translation and will require testing and additional editing by those willing to do so. This is not as we say in development, 'production ready'.

What was translated:

1. All readme files

2. All comments in scripts as there are only four scripts used for this mod

Note: The readme files are saved as Unicode to preserve the original Japanese machine code and the converted Shift-JIS encoding. Structure of any readmes I convert is as follows:

1. Top most section - English translation

2. Center section - Shift-JIS

3. Bottom most section - Original Japanese machine code

• 2 months later...

Thank you for putting this up! :D Was really off-put the first few times I tried to run Tomago and finding out by accident that my character had already given birth when I turned around and found strange children following me around... :s

While it's not perfect, it is worlds better than the vanilla Tomago experience. :)

• 1 month later...

What does this plugin do? :3

Also...

TamagoNews.esp - female npc reveals she became pregnant because of player. Does it work vice versa? I mean if player is female and NPC is male...

TamagoTopic.esp - you can ask about menstruation?

TamagoConfide.esp - dunno what it does...

@Neko - thanks for elaborating on those mods. :)

What does this plugin do? :3

Also...

TamagoNews.esp - female npc reveals she became pregnant because of player. Does it work vice versa? I mean if player is female and NPC is male...

TamagoTopic.esp - you can ask about menstruation?

TamagoConfide.esp - dunno what it does...

this mod adds birth animations rather then have the child just pop out like a magic poof, it is mostly just a workaround with the way it works but it is allot better then the poof and realizing you gave birth 2 days

news, yes

topic, yes

confide, if the npc is near you when they get the pregnet flag they will come to you and tell you

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...