is sims 3 kinkymod conflicting with the traveler nrass mod?

whenever i send my to travel on one of the towns that  have installed, the loading screen gets stuck at 99% it never finishes its just stuck? is kinkymod conflicting the nrass traveler mod? because i have been testing a bit and it seems to me that kinkymod is the problem i have even tried to play a new save but this still continues?

whenever i send my to travel on one of the towns that  have installed, the loading screen gets stuck at 99% it never finishes its just stuck? is kinkymod conflicting the nrass traveler mod? because i have been testing a bit and it seems to me that kinkymod is the problem i have even tried to play a new save but this still continues?

I can't remember and I can't test but you can see for yourself by taking traveler out, clear your cache files and see if you can travel. KW does conflict with a few Nraas mods.

• 2 months later...

whenever i send my to travel on one of the towns that have installed, the loading screen gets stuck at 99% it never finishes its just stuck? is kinkymod conflicting the nrass traveler mod? because i have been testing a bit and it seems to me that kinkymod is the problem i have even tried to play a new save but this still continues?

i begun to have same problem like yours.but i think it origins for i installed all sims 3 packs.are you sure it origins of kinkyworld?(i have never tried to travel after install kinky2.8)

Archived