[mod] [CK2] Dark World Reborn Hentai Sub-Mod

Liqui Turtle

Make sure you're putting the .mod files into the mod folder.

Edit: Also, to get the mod working, I had to modify some of the text in the .mod(s) themselves.

What my DW Hentai Mod v1.22 looks like:

name = "Dark World Hentai Submod v1.22"
path = "mod/DW Hentai Mod v1.22"

dependencies = { "Dark World Core v1.41" }

And my Hentai Courts & Commerce:

name = "Hentai Dark World Court and Commerce v1.22"
path = "mod/Hentai Dark World Court and Commerce"

Note: I'm still using Core v1.41, if you're using 1.42, change it to that.

Edit: Also, to get the mod working, I had to modify some of the text in the .mod(s) themselves.

The Modfile was indeed not in mod folder. but I can't open the modfile. I don't know if there is a special progrom for?

The Modfile was indeed not in mod folder. but I can't open the modfile. I don't know if there is a special progrom for?

Never mind.

• 2 weeks later...

open the .mod files whit notepad

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I only get the traits for breasts and dicks, the others are missing with version 1.22 . I even tried to add them with event for ass, nipples etc. in console, but it says the events are missing.

Mods I use:

Christianity

DW Expanded Slavery 0.4

DW Children of Lilith 1.34

DW Core 1.42

DW Creatures of the Night 1.34a

DW Fairy Tales 1.37

DW Futa 1.31

DW Hentai Submod (shows 1.21 in menu, but installed 1.22)

DW Remedy custom portraits

DW Hentai court and Commerce 1.21

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So some of you have been asking for an updated version of this for the latest Dark World Reborn version, so I decided to go through the mod files and fix/update any thing that needed it.

DW Hentai Mod (v2.0) is now released, and should work properly with the latest DW version (v1.49).

This will likely be the final release for this mod as I'm moving onto my other newer mod, DW ETOS:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75933-ck2-dark-world-extra-traits-and-other-stuff-dw-etos/

First thank you for updating this mod.

Somehow using the Hentai Mod v2.0 I can not get trait lilith(succubus in game), and I get "could not find trait lilith" via console. I can get the trait by using Hentai Mod v1.22 without problem. The mods I am using now are: DW reborn1.49; DW Custom Portraits v1.41; DW ETOS;   DW - The Mercenary Commander; Dark World - Beyond Heresy; Dark World Reborn: Toska etc (all latest version) Don't know about other traits yet, just letting you know.

Again thank you for this nice mod.

First thank you for updating this mod.

Somehow using the Hentai Mod v2.0 I can not get trait lilith(succubus in game), and I get "could not find trait lilith" via console. I can get the trait by using Hentai Mod v1.22 without problem. The mods I am using now are: DW reborn1.49; DW Custom Portraits v1.41; DW ETOS;   DW - The Mercenary Commander; Dark World - Beyond Heresy; Dark World Reborn: Toska etc (all latest version) Don't know about other traits yet, just letting you know.

Again thank you for this nice mod.

Yeah, I managed to recreate the problem too. Just spent the last hour or so trying to figure out what was going wrong. Still don't know.

For some reason, certain traits/events aren't working properly, and the game seems to ignore that they even exist, despite them obviously being there. One example is the lilith trait, as well as both the nipple and ass trait assignments.

I have no idea why it's doing this though, since everything is where it should be. The game just treats it like they aren't even in the files for some reason.

I might look into it another time, but my attention will likely be focused elsewhere with the new mod.

Archived