Recruiting Voice Actor's For The Forbidden Island! A New Tropical Island!

Raynel Red

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day.

post-1211672-0-43500100-1464612045_thumb.jpg

I'm currently looking for voice actors. I already have the scripts. Recruited 4 voice actors already, one of those voice actors is Anduniel. I'm really passionate about creating new tropical Islands. 

I have 5 plus years modding experience, and I also learned how to generate LOD. The main Island for The Forbidden Island is done, now I'm creating Phi Phi Lahana Island, within the worldspace. It's a replica of Phi Phi Leh Island, the Island in which the beach was filmed.

post-1211672-0-98333100-1464612260_thumb.png

I already have the scripts for voice acting, you can alter them, or even come up with your own. The more voice actors this mod has the better. I'm sure thousands of users will download this mod, if you want to have some fun, and or want your voice to be heard please let me know. I'm taking my time with this mod, and will release it when it's complete, but the ETA is June 2016. As I have been working on this mod for some time now.

post-1211672-0-52021400-1464612084_thumb.jpg

What will the mod contain?

A large new tropical world space
Created a custom soundtrack for it.
Added a live volcano
Added tigers, panthers, sharks. etc.
Raid ships, determine the fate of the Island. help your friends
Survival type of mod, castaway Island experience.
Join the Imperial Nines, The Ragada, or Namira's Cult (Might add the Red Sabre Pirates)
Purchase property, camps, tree house, ships. etc.
and much more.

The BEACH movie filmed in Thailand has served as a great inspiration for creating the Forbidden Island. As mentioned previously I already started to create a replica of Phi Phi Leh Island in the creation kit, the main Island is completed, have quests already voice acted, and I'm looking to finish it. If interested send me a message or comment down below, cheers.

You can contact me here or find me in my other websites. Cheers and I plan to make up for The Redguard Expansion with the Forbidden Island, it will be ten times better with it's own climate settings & LOD (Level of detail)

post-1211672-0-15942500-1464612172_thumb.jpg

Archived