I need help!

Hi guys, I need help.

Pretty often, when I fight creatures they are really bugged.

They can't move their limbs, and just.. Floats around on the floor. They don't fight or anything. This doesn't happen to humans, and not wild animals. Just creatures like draugr, falmer and spiders.

And when they die, they don't fall to the floor. Instead they just stand there. Dead. And you can't loot them.

Also, often if I hit them with the weapon who is equipped to my right hand they don't take any damage. And every blow turns in to some kind of IRL kill move. Like a kill move without the camera effect.

Now, I had this problem on my previous character, and I got so annoyed with it that I removed all my mods and reinstalled the whole game.

Now it has been working fine, but as soon as I reach a bit higher levels this seems to happen again. Soon I will just trow my computer at the wall.

Someone, please help me with this. I'm going crazy.

Also, one other thing.. Sometimes armor from mods (And weapons, and other stuff. Pretty much anything from mods.) become either purple or black. I saw a solution of this somewhere, but I don't remember.

It helps to restart the game, but just for a while.

I don't know how to record stuff, so I just show a picture for now.

These draugr are dead, but when they are alive they look exactly the same, except they slide over the floor. As you can see, some draugr still act normal, like the one on the floor.

Guest Donkey

Welcome to the infamus navmesh bug. you will see this allot on wolves aswell. They will just start jumping all around you.

Bethesda said they fixed it but it is still happening sometimes more then ever. Check bethesda forum you will see allot of this bug has been reported even after they claimed they fixed it.

Welcome to the infamus navmesh bug. you will see this allot on wolves aswell. They will just start jumping all around you.

Bethesda said they fixed it but it is still happening sometimes more then ever. Check bethesda forum you will see allot of this bug has been reported even after they claimed they fixed it.

Thank you. So I guess I'll just wait for Bethesda to fix this?

Does mods affect this? Like.. Make it worse? Or can I stop trying to delete and change load order of my mods, haha? :)

One other thing..

With pretty much every ENB I use, the loading screens look really wierd. This doesn't happen when I fast travel or enter a building, only when I load a save. Doesn't matter witch one.

The first picture is with Sharpshooters ENB, the other two with Stakado ENB. It also happens with Enhanced Shaders. Does it have something to do with the dof effect?

Because when I use a ENB like FXAA Post Process Injector it looks normal.

Any ideas?

Archived