(Idea) Kingpin style character voice.

medhai

One thing that I think would be awesome fun to do in FO4, would be to swear the shit out of people.

In Kingpin: Life of Crime, you could press a button for a positive thing to say, like Hey, how's it goin, etc, and for a negative thing. If you kept spamming the negative thing, the NPC would get continuously more riled and eventually would attack you.

I think this would be alot of fun in FO4 :D To pacify a raider, then go up to him and say Hey, bitch. And he's like hey fuck you!! Then youre like, I will fucking Bury you and he attacks again!! Fun to do this to everyone in the game :D especially companions haha

The reason I have this idea is because I feel like you could have some fun with a game that has a voiced main character, a bit more than just have him talk during cutscenes. It'd be great to be able to shout random things out, too, like in unreal tournament you have a menu of many things you can just say. That would be funny even if you just look like you have tourettes shouting random stuff in town for no reason.

Archived