CTD on Load Screens

Hey Guys,

I recently re-installed Skyrim and set about modding it again. This go around I am running into an issue when I am crashing during load screens. Specifically, I can create a character just fine. I can then use Live Another Life to pick a new career, use the bed, and wake up in the new location just fine. What's not fine is when I try to leave that location. I CTD every time. I've started 2 new games and it does this consistantly.

Having checked my load order, there are no conflicts according to Wrye Bash. LOOT was used to sort the mods. TES5Edit has been used to clean the DLC mods, but I do have some other mods that need cleaning. Would that be the culprit?

The only other thing I can think of is its related to my ENB. I'm using a different one, but I don't see how that could be the issue.

Any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Issue was the ENB or one of the ENB's required mods. Changing to a different ENB solved the issue.

Archived