Mod not working. [Help Please]

Mullac

Since I have so many mods installed I'm not even sure which one it is that isn't working, but its just a mod that means you can have sex with pretty much any NPC. Even ones that you can't usually have conversations with. Other mods (e.g. prostitution ones) are still working so its not an issue with the animations, obviously just one mod in particular. Anyone else have any issues like this and an idea how to fix?

Since I have so many mods installed I'm not even sure which one it is that isn't working, but its just a mod that means you can have sex with pretty much any NPC. Even ones that you can't usually have conversations with. Other mods (e.g. prostitution ones) are still working so its not an issue with the animations, obviously just one mod in particular. Anyone else have any issues like this and an idea how to fix?

1. What mod is it 2. What's your load order 3. Did you follow the installation instructions provided by the mod ?

Also btw this belongs in the technical support subforum

1. What mod is it 2. What's your load order 3. Did you follow the installation instructions provided by the mod ?

Also btw this belongs in the technical support subforum

1: Whilst I'm not entirely sure as I moreorless stockpiled mods, but I'm almost certain its FNV Sexual Innuendo. Essentially I'm unable to hook up with any NPC I want (as I was before) but the animations and such are still working as they work for other mods.

2: 1nivRobertCockBox.esp

Body by Race.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
FalloutNV.esm
msexBase.esm
msexCourtesan.esp
msexFort.esp
msexTopsOffice.esm
msexVeronica.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
Sexout.esm
Sexout-Amra.esp
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutCrowdsB.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SexoutIntimacy.esm
SexoutLoversBed.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutSexChange.esp
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
wsex.esm
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

3: I assume so as it has always been working fine up until now.

Thanks for the help. 

I dont think Innuendo is compatible with SexoutNG.

Not by default unless he uses the mod that was never finished which overwrites the innuendo animations with Sexout animations which he doesn't have. He shouldn't really use any of the innuendo mods as we can't help him if they don't work and they don't get maintained anymore so they're probably riddled with bugs.

Archived