For Love or Money - lost Morrowind Mod

Daguy

Well, after a HDD died, I lost the majority of my old adult Morrowind mods. I have managed to fidn the majority of them again, luckily, but one of the most important ones is still missing - For Love or Money.

It is a brothel mod that is pretty much it's own faction; a cross between an assassins guild and a whorehouse. It is very impressive, and I want to use it in one of my upcoming playthroughs.

The issue is, that this particular mod has fallen off the internet. Modding History doesn't have it. Nexus of course doesn't. And many of the odl sites are now dead. To make it harder, for some reason some advert sites have used the search term, so it's muddled when trying to find it on google.

I don't suppose any kind 'labber has it tucked away in a modding folder somewhere and could share it?

Archived