Unresponsive Followers

imafaget

Greetings everyone.

I sometimes encounter this bug where one or more of my followers become unresponsive, meaning they still follow me around and fight, but I cannot open the speech menu when pressing the interact button. This may happen at any time and if I'm lucky, I may still be able to revert to one of the recent autosaves where the bug has not manifested itself, but this is not always the case.

This bug also seems to happen not only to standard followers, but special ones as well such as Sofia. I think the bug may occur due to a game with many scripts running, but I'm no expert. I have Amazing Follower Tweaks installed, but from what research I've done it is said that AFT is not the problem. However, using the AFT reset all function does result in the previously unresponsive followers becoming normal again.

Is anybody here able to advise? How to fix or best avoid this problem? Thanks in advance.

Archived