Futa Mod male penis swap

I'm looking to make a futa character for my adventures and I can't find any mods that I like but this male nude mod has a great look to it

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5559

I was wondering if anyone could swap the penis mesh onto the female model? and if not too much trouble make it hairless.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

oh the uncircumsized one is the one I want

lol, I'm working on my own futa mod(just cant get the texture to map right) and I was almost gonna use that penis model but I figured it would be too large to justify not going back and adding a bulge to all of the armors. If you don't mind doing a little bit of work(really simple honestly), I could tell you how to make your own futa from any body type you use,including a custom body made with bodyslide by Caliente.(thats what I'm using)

lol' date=' I'm working on my own futa mod(just cant get the texture to map right) and I was almost gonna use that penis model but I figured it would be too large to justify not going back and adding a bulge to all of the armors. If you don't mind doing a little bit of work(really simple honestly), I could tell you how to make your own futa from any body type you use,including a custom body made with bodyslide by Caliente.(thats what I'm using)

[/quote']

That sounds great! I would prefer to make my own I've been working the last couple of days trying to figure it out with no luck... I modeled my own futa penis for the female body type in softimage then exported it as an obj into nifscape but when I added it to the body and replace the old nif meshes nothing happens in game :(

• 1 month later...

lol' date=' I'm working on my own futa mod(just cant get the texture to map right) and I was almost gonna use that penis model but I figured it would be too large to justify not going back and adding a bulge to all of the armors. If you don't mind doing a little bit of work(really simple honestly), I could tell you how to make your own futa from any body type you use,including a custom body made with bodyslide by Caliente.(thats what I'm using)

[/quote']

That sounds great! I would prefer to make my own I've been working the last couple of days trying to figure it out with no luck... I modeled my own futa penis for the female body type in softimage then exported it as an obj into nifscape but when I added it to the body and replace the old nif meshes nothing happens in game :(

well I noticed, while messing around, that there are a lot of properties that are tied to the penis mesh i.e. texture, alpha map, . .. so when you make the replacement, on an existing futa mod, make sure to only replace the mesh data its self. also if you transform a shape or object in nifskope make sure to go back and hit "apply transform"

[/quote']

well I noticed, while messing around, that there are a lot of properties that are tied to the penis mesh i.e. texture, alpha map, . .. so when you make the replacement, on an existing futa mod, make sure to only replace the mesh data its self. also if you transform a shape or object in nifskope make sure to go back and hit "apply transform"

Hey yeah that works now I just need to get the textures in to :) thanks!

Personally' date=' I'd prefer to have my futa wear crotchless armor so I can always see it. Which, by the way, does anyone have any links to crotchless armor?

[/quote']

I wish there was... hell, i just want a good futa mod first :/ damn my non modding skills

I'm trying to get that to work with the chsbhc daedric armor, which is crotchless I'll keep you posted but I'm still trying to figure this out myself haha

Personally' date=' I'd prefer to have my futa wear crotchless armor so I can always see it. Which, by the way, does anyone have any links to crotchless armor?

[/quote']

I wish there was... hell, i just want a good futa mod first :/ damn my non modding skills

I'm trying to get that to work with the chsbhc daedric armor, which is crotchless I'll keep you posted but I'm still trying to figure this out myself haha

Alright very cool :D definitely excited for this :D will you be able to adjust it in the bodyslider.exe by Caliente? hell idk if that's even possible, all i know it the hips on chsbhc is to huge for me lol.... Sorry to keep asking questions but what skin are you going to use?

Suprised no one here bothers with nexus... Very hot looking futa, not full body replacer just addon for cbbe or unp. Both come with some extra equipment.

Both have the choice for with or without balls. Both have support for bodyslider.

Both of these are the same model but with a slight difference.

Futanarium, Spell that turn you or target npc into futa race.

Difference is dick is permanently showing. If you wish to hide

it an item (band aid) comes with the mod to hide it for clipping armors.

Looks good though with skimpy armors.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10791

Androgynous, Simple female body addon, is hidden by clothes.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8864

Suprised no one here bothers with nexus... Very hot looking futa' date=' not full body replacer just addon for cbbe or unp. Both come with some extra equipment.

Both have the choice for with or without balls. Both have support for bodyslider.

Both of these are the same model but with a slight difference.

Futanarium, Spell that turn you or target npc into futa race.

Difference is dick is permanently showing. If you wish to hide

it an item (band aid) comes with the mod to hide it for clipping armors.

Looks good though with skimpy armors.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10791

Androgynous, Simple female body addon, is hidden by clothes.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8864

[/quote']

I saw this, and i had addressed it in another thread that i had made. It's alright and definitely better then nothing, but it seemed to have been a rushed mod and i feel could have been done much better... it looks as if it was just an equip that is placed there rather then an extremity. Also, it doesn't work with different skins.. which is a bummer....

Well, sorry didnt see your thread, (mind you havent tried it yet, just reinstall skyrim, felt like playing again with CK, skse and 1.6 out)

but at 1st complaint; Dont know about andro, but isint that what the lace/balls are for in futanarium, and did you check it you with bodyslider to see if you could make it more fit?

at 2nd complaint; if skyrim textures are anything like FONV it shouldn't be so hard to modify them.

Though about implementation, maybe a third "version" with equipable, sort of like slof's boners would indeed be useful.

Well' date=' sorry didnt see your thread, (mind you havent tried it yet, just reinstall skyrim, felt like playing again with CK, skse and 1.6 out)

but at 1st complaint; Dont know about andro, but isint that what the lace/balls are for in futanarium, and did you check it you with bodyslider to see if you could make it more fit?

at 2nd complaint; if skyrim textures are anything like FONV it shouldn't be so hard to modify them.

Though about implementation, maybe a third "version" with equipable, sort of like slof's boners would indeed be useful.

[/quote']

I'm currently using an Elf custom race, so it doesn't work on them... And i wish i was any good at CK, and so i can't modify the current texture to include the futa skin... unfortunately :/

If its a case of texture editing, problem, i might (i stress MIGHT) be able to fix it

if its CK or if its a mesh problem (ie if its not enabled for any race or if it uses some custom mesh thats not compatible), i dont know squat about 3d tools and ck.

but if its just texture edit, upload the texture from the mod and the one you want it matched with, ill check it out.

If its a case of texture editing' date=' problem, i might (i stress MIGHT) be able to fix it

if its CK or if its a mesh problem (ie if its not enabled for any race or if it uses some custom mesh thats not compatible), i dont know squat about 3d tools and ck.

but if its just texture edit, upload the texture from the mod and the one you want it matched with, ill check it out.

[/quote']

I have a Flaccid futa mod that i've been using on and off that i like that can be used with the "bodyslider.exe" tool. Only problem is, the skin used on it is the CBBE first skin so its low quality... any chance i can send you a body skin, and this body mod with the futa skin included and maybe you could combine them?

if so please send me a private PM... thanks :]

Unfortunately i don't know how to do alot of things....

One being i don't know how to combine textures....

If any one could please attempt it would u please keep the futa mesh and skin for it and combine it with another body texture... i have proved both links.... thank you :]

Neither of these are my work, thank you to the true modders

So if i understood you right you want to use your current flacid version mesh, but u want the skin from androgynus? i'll check it out, but just hope body slider compatible textures are the same as usual.

EDIT* ok i can edit base body texture, not a problem, but i need to know which one u want as a base both bodys are 2048x2048, only difference is that the one in andro.zip is smooth and the one in 1.8_hairy_strip is realistic but doesnt have a dick in it....

so do you want to use andro mod with the hairy strip texture?

Or do you have another flacid mod that uses hairy_strip and you want andro textures instead? (if this is the case upload rest of flacid mod cant see dick in the hairy_strip texture you uploaded.

So if i understood you right you want to use your current flacid version mesh' date=' but u want the skin from androgynus? i'll check it out, but just hope body slider compatible textures are the same as usual.

EDIT* ok i can edit base body texture, not a problem, but i need to know which one u want as a base both bodys are 2048x2048, only difference is that the one in andro.zip is smooth and the one in 1.8_hairy_strip is realistic but doesnt have a dick in it....

so do you want to use andro mod with the hairy strip texture?

Or do you have another flacid mod that uses hairy_strip and you want andro textures instead? (if this is the case upload rest of flacid mod cant see dick in the hairy_strip texture you uploaded.

[/quote']

Holy crap you're actually doing it? thank you so much :] What i would really like to see is the andro body mod (flaccid Futa) with the landing strip skin...

The problem ingame if you try to over lap the landing strip skin onto the andro body, is that the dick won't have a texture on it.... so basically what i'm asking is to have the landing strip skin to include the futa and skin texture for it.

A million thanks btw, i really appreciate it.

No prob, will fix in in maybe 2-3 hours, just reinstalled skyrim since december, updating some mods now but will do it after that.

(its not just dick, it balls, ass, feet and toe nails. that is missplaced, no problem though ^_^)

No prob' date=' will fix in in maybe 2-3 hours, just reinstalled skyrim since december, updating some mods now but will do it after that.

(its not just dick, it balls, ass, feet and toe nails. that is missplaced, no problem though ^_^)

[/quote']

Well, i really really appreciate it. I was completely in the dark about the other things missplaced... goes to show you how much of a scrub i am... Again, thanks

Sup again' date=' here is the edit, became a bit later than i though, damn installing mods can take time xD

so any ways here it is, try it shouldn't be any probs.

hmm cant see the attachment... -_- what ever here is another link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehal6a

[/quote']

Yup works perfect... it seriously is awesome :]

Nicely done, the only thing is that the hands are a different color, but i'm sure i can find a mod to fix that :] thanks again for your work