Zaz Animation pack seems to not be working correctly.

90X

So i have installed the Zaz animation pack and a few other mods to go along witch the theme (wink). But always when an animation is supposed to start it does not work.

To answer all the questions.

I used Mod Organizer for everything

i installed the newest version of FNIS and Sks

i did install and update FNIS correctly.

I downloaded and installed all files there were to download on Zaz's download site (and i did try running only the main file)

i have the newest version on sex lab

i have a skeleton xp32 maximum skeleton extended

I did load in the sexLab animations in the menu

and 0 errors

When using the Deviously Cursed loot mod some rape actions are supposed to happen but the PC gets pushed to the ground and starts the lying down animation and when on the grund for example suddenly the aggresor teleports away and the PC goes into the "I yield" pose for abut one secound and then stands up to carry on normally ..... 

ALTHOGH the female masturbation animation does play but only if i trigger the action with sex lab aroused extended (something like that)

but if i trie to use the test animation from the menu NOTHING happens. 

could any1 help me please i dont know what to do or what version i am using is worng.

(Side note my Mod Organizer is installed to the programm files x86 folder since thats where the installer wanted to put it but i have also tried re installling it to the skyrim/data folder which only came with problems and 0 fixes)

Ehm Now it seems to be a Problem with Zaz's Patch and main file. On the right side of MO in the Data Tab Zaz's Animation Pack Main and the Patch use the same esm. (in name at least) and SKSE crashes o startup since if i rename/disable a file it notifies me wih missing master. Any way of fixing this?

I tried re-installing but that did not fix my problems.

Best way to find out if you have a missing master if you are using MO is to go the plugin tab and scroll up/down till you see a mod with a red triagle mark.

Or just download Wrye Bash and run it within MO , any red colored mod means it's missing a master.

well that i not my main problem anymore :,( I deleted everything and re-installled skyrim and SKSE completly new but directly after skse hit the skyrim main menu it closes :( that happens without any mods downloaded. It happens through MO and without; but in MO if i set the "start where" tab of skse to the data folder i can go to the main menu but i can't load a save file nor start a fresh one. I REALLY NEED HELP. Please

well i do have that installed and can open skyrim no problem. Still there is that problem with the animations i used deviously helpless this time and in the top left corner of the game it stated "something has gone wrong with sexlab or deviously helpless" (i did register the animations and unticked the overwrite option in Zaz animation pack) now i wonder if it is sex lab that causes the problem.

Oh and i did get 2 questionmarks in the sexlab mcm menu under sexlab framework idols and sexlab creature idols.

Archived