Wayfere, ect not working

DupaStupid

I have the following installed on the left menu of MO

perkus Maximus

T3nd)s skyrim redone

EEO non-encounters

Right menu of MO (MO auto sorted with non-related mods between some of these)

SkyRe EEO.esp

Perkus Max master.esp

Perkus Max Mage.esp

Perkus Max Thief.esp

Perkus Max Warrior.esp

SkyRe standingstones.esp

skyre races.esp

skyre enemy ai.esp

Checking out the skill tree, I have noticed wayfere hasn't went up at all. After some in game testing, I found only bear trap to gain any exp. (Other traps aren't available to make or buy)

I also don't see how to track animals. If that is even possible with only the first perk. Any ideas???

How well are SkyRe and PerMa working together? Tendo basically said they were not compatible on PerMa's page.

As for Wayfarer, at least with SkyRe, you had to use Hunterborn, or run around a whole hell of a lot (exploring, not running in circles, I think) to level it enough to get to Tracker, THEN you can toggle that on and level it decently. I have no idea with PerMa, however, as I have NEVER seen it go up.

I believe the issue is Wayfarer uses the old Lockpicking tree and rate of exp, but picking a lock actually gave a good bump of experience by comparison. If you have the Community Uncapper, you can tweak the ini file for that, and increase the Lockpicking rate of experience to try to speed it up.

How well are SkyRe and PerMa working together? Tendo basically said they were not compatible on PerMa's page.

As for Wayfarer, at least with SkyRe, you had to use Hunterborn, or run around a whole hell of a lot (exploring, not running in circles, I think) to level it enough to get to Tracker, THEN you can toggle that on and level it decently. I have no idea with PerMa, however, as I have NEVER seen it go up.

I believe the issue is Wayfarer uses the old Lockpicking tree and rate of exp, but picking a lock actually gave a good bump of experience by comparison. If you have the Community Uncapper, you can tweak the ini file for that, and increase the Lockpicking rate of experience to try to speed it up.

Thanks. I followed Anatriax's guide. 

Archived