Armor Mods for Female Vampires?

Hey guys!

So I am looking for armor mods similar to the Lustmord Vampire Armor. I don't want them to be anime related or overly skimpy like a chain bikini or something lol. I personally find that ridiculous. I also want to kinda make my vampire char look scarier. I've seen a couple of pictures by various players who have amazing looking characters which are both intimidating and sexy at the same time. (without the ridiculously skimpy armor of course). So any mod suggestions and setups would be much appreciated.

I do have BFVE and DVA (Dynamic Vampire Appearance) and they pretty much do the trick, but if you guys have anything in mind, or some obscure mod that I haven't heard of, feel free to share. However, I am mainly looking for armor mods or accessories that would be fit for a female vampire.

Take a look at the Gwelda Vampire set. It's a little bit more on the skimpier side compared to the lustmord, but in my opinion, it's not too over the top. 

Also check out the Daedric Assassin Armor set which adds a unique light armor variant of the daedric armor to the game.

Archived