Is this NPC still in Interesting NPCs?

Mud

I'm currently in the middle of using the NPC Visual Transfer Tool to replace all the women from Interesting NPCs with various follower mods' appearances, but I came across this NPC who I can't seem to find: http://3dnpc.com/wiki/interesting-npcs/locations/the-rift/feldi/

There doesn't seem to be anyone named Feldi in the list of NPCs when using the transfer tool, though. Can anyone who has run into her confirm she's still in the mod? If so, is her name something different?

Well, thanks for the input, fellas, I think I've managed to track her down, when I noticed her spouse's editor ID was "ChildMama1" or something that effect, meaning she would have to be "ChildMama2". Her name seems to actually be Keldi, so her entry on the 3DNPC site is either a typo or outdated.

• 1 month later...

Slight deviation but connected, have you been able to use the NPC Visual transfer tool on Interesting NPCs? I keep getting messed up results for example Zora, who has two ID's to transfer to, if I pick the first ID I get a screwed up face, ID 2 does nothing Zora's face is unchanged. With Amalee, who only lists one ID , I just get a messed up head. This is using alternate NPC features that work when transferred to Lydia or Anduneil.

If you encountered problems any tips would be apreciated

Yeah, transfers worked, but I was using a patch made with v1.04 which broke after changing around my load order some. There are reportedly potential bugs that can occur with versions before 1.05, are you using the latest one? And the latest TES5Edit?

When there's two IDs for the same character that's usually for the same character appearing in a different context, like if they're dead or something.

Archived