Need help making an AI package for Nazeem

stalfos81

I need help creating an  AI package for Nazeem that will send him to the nearest giant camp. I want it to be triggered by the greybeards first summons of the pc. When he arrives at the giant camp, he will begin negotiations with the giant to go to the cloud district. (he will hit the giant with a dagger and suffer the consequences)

Any effort to help me carry out my hatred of nazeem will be appreciated and credited

Hello.

More than an "AI Package" you need a scene (or maybe two).

Some schema:

yourQuest

-> ReferenceAlias Nazeem

-> ReferenceAlias Giant (here you can use the generic filling)

-> Scene that will be started when you want (Graybeards...)

--> In the scene you will have the two referencealias as actors.

--> Do first a travel package to go the the other alias

--> Then use the dialogues of the scene to do the conversation

--> Then another package (just a wait ine second) with some payrus inside to start the fight.

There are many tutorials to create scenes on Internet.

Just decide how to start the scene (by code usually, it is more easy that using the Radiant Quest system)

You may need a little bit of code to create the "Fight" package.

Would the scene need to be attached to a quest? or Can I have the scene run independantly on its own? And i know nothing of code at this time. But I guess I will have to learn.

All the tutorials for making a scene seem to make them part of quests.

A scene is part of a quest. About everything you do in Skyrim is based on quests.

Now, it does not mean that the quest is visible to the user, and the player has to complete something.

A quest is just a placeholder for something. If there are no stages and no objectives then it will be not visible for the player.

You can create Dialogues, Aliases, and Scenes inside, and use them as you wish.

Just keep in mind that to "activate" the quest you need to generate a SEQ file (TES5Edit can do it for you.)

Archived