Resetting Perk Effects?

lkl

Is it possible, apparently I accidentally invested a perk point in Harmony and removed it. 

Days later, I went out to the wilderness to fight some bears and...it ignored me. Apparently Harmony is still active after I removed the perk.

Is there a way to reset or disable it? Or is the only solution for me to get over it is to make a new game?

Note: Harmony is a Perk from SkyRe's Wayfarer Perk Tree.

Is it possible, apparently I accidentally invested a perk point in Harmony and removed it. 

Days later, I went out to the wilderness to fight some bears and...it ignored me. Apparently Harmony is still active after I removed the perk.

Is there a way to reset or disable it? Or is the only solution for me to get over it is to make a new game?

If your using SkyUI

~ consul

3rd person right

Click on your character.

Then hit TAB

Should bring up an extended list of stuff about your character.

Look for spell effects.

Use the SHIFT key to navigate the effects.

Find the effect's ID

Then it should be something like

removespelleffect ID 1

Something like that I don't do it that often and I look up the consul command usually on WIKI

but yes you can remove the effect

-Snipe-

Hmm...I don't see it under Spells and ActiveEffects.

I used the command to find the ID and from there, it still didn't work when I tried to remove it. Something about it not being there...

You have a save to go back to so try something a bit drastic.

Player.dispellall

------------------------------

There should be an effect.

If your certain its your perk mod, load that thing up in TesVedit, look through the spell effects tab and the perks, spells, that stuff find the ID.

Thing is it should be an effect listed on your effects tab.

Removeing unwanted spell effects etc webaddress on nex.txt

Just going t0 ask this spite it being totally unrelated. And thanks for helping me btw.

Whenever I open console, press [backspace]. It just lags. Is there a reason for this?

Archived