A question about Devious devices and search in making skyrim sexier

Zilva

I have a few questions, some of them about searching for mods, but since to ask something I already needed to make a topic I can just dump everything here.

I have devious devices installed and it adds some of those interesting contraptions. Crosses for hanging and other stuff used in mods like the prison overhaul. I also got a nice keep mod that has a plenty of those. Problem is, whenever I put npcs on them after some time they just get down from them. The best thing you can do is tell your follower to use one but he quickly changes his mind anyway. I tried using the puppet mod but it's no help either. Could someone help me with that? It would work for a nice decoration to have naked people hanging at the front doors.

The other thing is: I'm trying to make skyrim an erotic dark fantasy thing. I have plenty of mods but even when I play, I somehow don't run into much erotic stuff. Sure the prisons are pretty intriguing after the overhaul, but I don't go there all that often even playing a thief. I was thinking about finding mods that enrich the world in erotic sights. If there exist any, can someone link me to mods like strippers dancing in the taverns, maybe public examples of shaming or something adding people hanging from trees in the forest every now and then. I have the "diablo-like sights" mod and it really made an impact on the experience so I'm searching for something more like it. I did however search thoroughly, so I won't be surprised if there's nothing left that I hadn't grabbed.

Thanks. Yeah, just thanks. Even if you can't help at least you read this wall of text. That's some engagement. 

Slavegirls adds slavegirls pretty much everywhere. Most of them have a story to tell.

Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps adds bound captives to, well, bandit camps. You can set them free or rape them at your leisure.

Slaverun turns Whiterun into slaver city where every woman has to be naked at all times. It also adds a ton of slaves all around the city, and you can join them if you're not careful.

Maria Eden adds bondage furniture in every city, and a slaver (complete with merchandise) in Whiterun. Bear in mind, this mod is designed around the idea of you playing the slave, so unless you do that, the impact on the world is minimal beyond said furniture, though it also includes it's own prison scenario (incompatible with Prison Overhaul).

Archived