So I thought it'd be neat if Skyrim had some more stuff centered on sizeplay.

ChocoboDreams

As of now I've only come across one or two mods that have anything to do with shrinking or growing, and one of them was just a shrinkgun (which granted is pretty damn cool). I don't know much of anything about modding, but I have to imagine it wouldn't be -so- hard for someone to come up with a scenario in which your character is shrunken by some dastardly means and kept locked away to be...whatever. Probably raped. I dunno, the possibilities are endless! If I could make it happen myself I probably would, along with a bunch of other stuff I have swimming around my head. 

There's actually a mod for the game called "Macromancer" or something along those lines, and it's pretty cool, has a lot of depth to the way you play the game and stuff. It's purely a combat mod with new spells and such, but it was clear a lot of care was put into the idea. I haven't actually used it yet so I'm not sure how stable it is, the download page seemed legit enough though. 

Archived