[Request] Ravenous_Elegance CBBE v3

ZackTiro

• 1 month later...

I've seen it was uploaded to the Nexus some hours ago' date=' but of course, stupid Nexus took it down already. Well, but at least LoversLab is reliable as always. :-)

Thanks, yylikels!

[/quote']

It was taken down because no one asked Sinblood for permission to convert it for Skyrim. Therefore, Sinblood has asked the moderation team at the Nexus to take down any images of the ripped armor, or any attempts at uploading it.

Stealing from foreign mod authors who probably don't even know about the website uploading them is one thing, but to rip an armor without permission and then upload it on a site that the author uses as the main place to upload their mods...is rather stupid. No honor among thieves I guess.

Ravenous Elegance by Sinblood -CBBE3 By Nausicaa

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15609

File under moderation
This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

damn, i hope someone has download this.

or we should told nausicaa, to provide a backup file to us :)

088df349-s.jpg damn looks that good

http://nameco.doorblog.jp/archives/6031567.html

All I understand that Sinblood is being mean... Seriously, what harm does it do to have your labors of love converted to another body type and game? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all. Maybe Nausicaa didn't ask permission, but I bet he included a link or at least credited Sinblood with the original. All that does is give Sinblood more exposure. Seriously, these butthurt modders are ridiculous. "Oh people love my mod so much someone put it up for download at another site and or converted it to another body-type, how flattering. Oh wait, they didn't ask my permission. FUCK THAT!" I understand that asking permission to post it is the right thing to do, but turning into a two year old throwing a fit isn't the right way to react.

All I understand that Sinblood is being mean... Seriously' date=' what harm does it do to have your labors of love converted to another body type and game? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all. Maybe Nausicaa didn't ask permission, but I bet he included a link or at least credited Sinblood with the original. All that does is give Sinblood more exposure. Seriously, these butthurt modders are ridiculous. "Oh people love my mod so much someone put it up for download at another site and or converted it to another body-type, how flattering. Oh wait, they didn't ask my permission. FUCK THAT!" I understand that asking permission to post it is the right thing to do, but turning into a two year old throwing a fit isn't the right way to react.

[/quote']

Its hard for me to explain with my poor english, but there are people who think "I'll create perfect thing or create nothing". I know one mod maker who thinks that way - Krista, thats why she don't allow other people to convert her stuff, because often those convertations are poorly done. I think this is same with Sinblood.

It is their work, their creation, thir "child", they don't want it look bad. I can understand that.

Its hard for me to explain with my poor english, but there are people who think "I'll create perfect thing or create nothing". I know one mod maker who thinks that way - Krista, thats why she don't allow other people to convert her stuff, because often those convertations are poorly done. I think this is same with Sinblood.

It is their work, their creation, thir "child", they don't want it look bad. I can understand that.

Okay, I'll give you that, as I can see that being the case. It hadn't crossed my mind. Well, I certainly hope Sinblood starts modding for Skyrim sometime this century then :P

Archived