time frame

Gsus30

hey, just wanted to know, about how long it will take before mods like the animated prostitution in FO3/Nv will come out for skyrim.

I see there is a lot of mods being made that seem to be quite expansive, but I was wondering if there would be a simple one where yuo would pay (or get paid) for some simple 15 seconds animations.

hey' date=' just wanted to know, about how long it will take before mods like the animated prostitution in FO3/Nv will come out for skyrim.

I see there is a lot of mods being made that seem to be quite expansive, but I was wondering if there would be a simple one where yuo would pay (or get paid) for some simple 15 seconds animations.

[/quote']

Right now the modders are working on the the non-sex parts of their mods because we are still figuring out how to add new animations. The solution has been found but now they are working on implementing it and understanding it. It depends on who finishes figuring it out and how fast they make the mod is up to them but there are a lot of smart people working hard on it so I cant say for certain but they are doing what they can :)

Archived