Hopefully I posted this in the right place  :P

As the title suggests, I am currently on a bit of a "quest". I've been trying to locate the original image used in this guy's avatar

on a site called narutobase.net:

My first thought was to try and see if the user's profile page had a link somewhere. However, this website requires an account to view other people's profiles. Now, this wouldn't be so bad except that, for whatever reason, "registration has COMPLETELY been disabled by the administrator". You can see why that would be a problem here.

My second thought was to reverse image search it. But lo and behold, doing so shows no matches on ANY OTHER SITE other than this guy's posts on narutobase.net. 

Now, LL might not be the best place to ask for help with this sort of thing (heck, I probably posted this topic in the wrong place anyway) but I didn't know where else to go. The Nexus has enough dicks to fill up a phallus museum, so they were ruled out immediately. 

Long story short, does anyone know where I can find the original, non-signatured version of the above image? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Archived