No animations playing

JasperJones94

Hey people, fairly new mod user here so please give me a hand on this. I'm running the "(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod" and the Sex slaves in bandit camps mods and for some reason some of the animations just wont play. For the prostitution one I am able to dance for the customers but when I go to have sex they just stand there and I'm able to talk to them again and collect my payment, all other aspects of the mod work fine. In the sex slave ones if to choose to use them or set them free nothing happens and the conversation just exits. I have the script extender, FNIS and I run it after each mod install, I have the Fuz ra dah mod and any other requirements for said mods. I also use BOSS to sort my load order. Any help would be greatly appropriated!  

I use LOOT, because BOSS is no longer supported. 

Do You have everything in Your Installation Program set up to work correctly with FNIS, Sexlab, and Skyrim?

I use Wrye Bash and BAIN to Install My Mods and control overwrites.

Mod Organiser does the same things, but I can not tell You how it needs to be set up.

Do You have everything in Your Installation Program set up to work correctly with FNIS, Sexlab, and Skyrim?

Mod Organiser does the same things, but I can not tell You how it needs to be set up.

Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of doing a complete fresh start on my mods using BAIN. At the moment its such a jumbled mess haha

Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of doing a complete fresh start on my mods using BAIN. At the moment its such a jumbled mess haha

If You are familiar with using Wrye Bash and BAIN from a heavily modded Oblivion, MO may not have any advantage besides the ease at swapping Save Profiles. I would like to get more familiar with how Mod Organiser works, but I am back into playing Skyrim too much to tolerate the mistakes I will make when learning to use Mod Organiser.

Lovers Lab has many regular Posters that use Mod Organiser, and can help You make the transition. There is a dedicated Thread in the Non Adult Mods Section, and Tutorial Videos available.

Archived